----- How much trash-talk will happen next week by Jets fans? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

----- How much trash-talk will happen next week by Jets fans?

One of my co workers is already starting. He wants me to keep saying J E T S jets jets jets. I said no freakin way. You can fire me before I ever utter those stinkin letters.

j e t s suck suck suck.

ummmmm
Check out the other thread he started. It is nice that you give people the benefit of doubt though.
=======================================================

I started that thread a long time ago, people change.

I don't hate the Dolphins, never have, I have enjoyed the rivalry, and I do enjoy when the Jets beat the Fins and hate when they lose, it's all fun.

I haven't been to the depths in a while anyway. The Jills don't seem to have the fetish with our team that they once had. sniff sniff:boohoo: Oh how I miss the shaved ape.

I post on their board so I couldn't give a shat. I embrace the rivalry and the senseless banter. It makes it all the more fun.

According to most of them Jets/Pats is a bigger rivalry because 'they always kick our ***.' This should be fun.

Aww don't worry, kicking the Dolphins *** will always be a >>>>>>>> feeling than the Pats

=======================================================

I started that thread a long time ago, people change.

I don't hate the Dolphins, never have, I have enjoyed the rivalry, and I do enjoy when the Jets beat the Fins and hate when they lose, it's all fun.

OK then. Do you have some intelligent argument based on facts, stats, or reasonable theory to support your previous BS, or have your thoughts changed?

We are here to discuss the sport. I would say that our first meeting was between two teams that were not very much together. It could have gone either way.

I would say that the jets have struggled greatly the last few weeks while the fins have been steady. They have made every game tough and have lacked domination but have found a way to win. They have just beat teams that the jets just lost to. They have the QB that has had a better year. They have had the least turnovers in the league. They make every game scary for fans to watch, but excited to see another.

OK then. Do you have some intelligent argument based on facts, stats, or reasonable theory to support your previous BS, or have your thoughts changed?

We are here to discuss the sport. I would say that our first meeting was between two teams that were not very much together. It could have gone either way.

I would say that the jets have struggled greatly the last few weeks while the fins have been steady. They have made every game tough and have lacked domination but have found a way to win. They have just beat teams that the jets just lost to. They have the QB that has had a better year. They have had the least turnovers in the league. They make every game scary for fans to watch, but excited to see another.

==============================================

OK I am better at talking nonsense then Xs and Os, but here goes.

Jets win because, it will be cold and Chad does not like that, Jets will stop the run at all cost and force Pennington to beat them, they will call it the noodle cat D.

Favre likes the cold, Thomas Jones has been playing at a very high level, mix in a little Leon Washington, and that opens up the short pass to Keller and the Jets wide receivers, quick short dumps before the rush can reach the QB

Special teams, I don't know anything about the Fins specials and the Jets have played poorly specials as of late with the exception of the AFCs prow bowl kick returner Leon Washington.

Assuming the Fins and Jets win this week, how much trash-talk will we see next week on these boards from Jets fans???

It's going to be INSANE.

My sympathies to the mods in advance. Every other thread will be going to the "Depths".

It's great to have a meaningful December game again!!!! :up:

:woot:

I think they will be crying.... Because they are going to lose in Seattle you better believe it 24-17!!! They are playing like #### right now and should have loss to the Billygoats as well. I really think it will take a serious toll on them flying all the way there lose and come home to get ready. They will come home and die under the hands of of our Phins and go 9-7 21-20 how ironic!! It just the way it has to be! Worst to 1st. I believe this team is like the Rays. Everything is going our way this year.

But, I truly am not wrried about them till next week really I am focused on the Chiefs 27-20!! One win at a time one win at a time.

the day I see fireman ed, im going to F him up. him and his wranglers. jet fans r soft. never met a jet fan with balls. little kittys!!!!!!!!!

No matter how heated it gets, can we make sure we don't call anybody a ***? I was over there and called a *** at least 10 times and while I'm not gay, that's extreme bigotry that has no place anywhere.

*** = 3 letter word for homosexual

Back
Top Bottom