How Physical Are the Dolphins Right Now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Physical Are the Dolphins Right Now?

How Physical Is The Dolphins Roster Right Now?

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 11 11.0%

Votes: 11 11.0%

Votes: 25 25.0%

Votes: 23 23.0%

Votes: 20 20.0%

Votes: 5 5.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The one thing keeping Miami from truly being elite is physicality. All of their losses last year they were clearly the less physical team. Yes Miami lost significant talent, But I would argue none of those players were real physical or tenacious. So based on Miami's roster right now, on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being extremely finesse and 10 being extremely physical, how physical are the Dolphins, and are they currently more physical than last year's roster?

Won't really know until the games start, because IMO a lot will depend on the Coaches' philosophy. I'm hoping that Weaver will want a physical defense, since he's from the Ravens. However, it looks like McDaniel is a finesse guy, so I don't expect him to want a tough, physical o-line. IOW, Miami's offense will probably continue to be finesse and get dominated by tough defenses.

Lots of new players on defense so no way of telling until we see them play

DC from Balt so I'm betting they will be physical but who knows at this point

On offense we'll see

:shrug:

I just want our defense to be physical because iron sharpens iron.
Adding Poyer is a start, he played on physical Bills teams. The center they signed from Tennessee says he prides himself on physicality. But it's been a long long time since miami had a player that the opposition had to be concerned about their tenacity, since Zach Thomas?

Reactions: MDK
Since most of the players are probably at the beach relaxing at this time, I’m assuming they are very physical right now.
Once the season starts I suspect they will be physical enough to compete with any team in the NFL.

I voted 5 only because it's the one in the middle since we can't say at this point in time one way or the other for sure.

Until the roster is close to being finalized, after TC but before the season opener, do you really see what you have.

Adding Poyer is a start, he played on physical Bills teams. The center they signed from Tennessee says he prides himself on physicality. But it's been a long long time since miami had a player that the opposition had to be concerned about their tenacity, since Zach Thomas?
I only remember one tough guy since Zach left….. Richie incognito. And he was run out of town by the soft players and coaches on our team.

Back
Top Bottom