How Physical Are the Dolphins Right Now? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Physical Are the Dolphins Right Now?

How Physical Is The Dolphins Roster Right Now?

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 11 11.0%

Votes: 11 11.0%

Votes: 25 25.0%

Votes: 23 23.0%

Votes: 20 20.0%

Votes: 5 5.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Loosing our two most physical linemen did not help. AVG and Baker are fairly physical as well.

Team design the way it is, we probably won't ever have that cold-weather physicality we desire as it's not very finesse...as how this regime's scheme is designed.
This is why I'm not a McDaniel fan... it's a physical game, so I'd prefer a physical team. Some speed and finesse on offense is fine, but IMO your offense shouldn't be based upon it. This is especially important since Miami is in the AFC East with three cold weather teams.

So many fans have lined up and exchanged slobber knockers vS the Fins team where do i purchase these tickets to watch??

I laughed because it’s funny and you’re right.

None of these effers would ever call a Fins player soft to their face.

None of them would even call them soft relative to other NFL teams to their face.

I would...I'm bigger and just as strong, no man scares me lol

Sorry cullen. I forgot how tough you are.

I should have said no one here but Cullen would say they are soft to their face.

Hopefully I’m not leaving any other legitimate badasses out…:poke:

Sorry cullen. I forgot how tough you are.

I should have said no one here but Cullen would say they are soft to their face.

Hopefully I’m not leaving any other legitimate badasses out…:poke:

Oh, I think we have some folks here who's mindset overwhelms their good sense. - LOL

I rated them a 3
Early in the season before the injuries they had a few dominant performances.
Overall they were putrid down the stretch into the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom