How to raise Dolphin Kids? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How to raise Dolphin Kids?

DolfanTom said:
Hopin' I can say the same in a couple years. That's the goal!!
try to watch Barney and download twinkle-twinkle. YOU should be able to sing them before 2 yrs. :D

Raising Dolphin kids?

Get them convicted of a couple felons...Maybe he'll even make the team that way.

It could backfire on you. I know I only root against the Niners because my dad is a big fan. He gives me crap about the Dolphins because Im a big fan. You could be driving your kids away from Miami!

I have 3 daughters and everyone of them knows who daddy's favorite team is!!!!! Back when Ricky was tearing up the AFC we used to bounce up and down in the house and scream Run Ricky Run!!!!! Now we'll be saying Run Ronnie Run!!!! So when my girls grow up they will be proud Miami Dolphins fan :cry: ...somebody give me a tissue

Finfan53 said:
A nice 16 x 20 photo of Dan Marino next to the crib would be a good idea!!!

Even better...get a lifesize cutout of Dan the man and put it next to the crib...If you're gonna go, go all out. :cooldude:

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Even better...get a lifesize cutout of Dan the man and put it next to the crib...If you're gonna go, go all out. :cooldude:
I used the life-sized Dan Marino posted in their room for their first 5 years. Worked like a charm. Ace Ventura went a long way into molding them as well.

basiclly since the ay my daughter was born Nov of 2003 shes watched all the phins game with me since then unfortunally there wasnt alot of me jumping around but she does have a phins cheerleader outfit she likes to wear and my son born Jan of 2005 will watch all this year with me as well. I named him Zachary Thomas <mylastname> and her Samantha after Sam Madison so they are born to be dolphans :)

my son has 2 Dolphin Jersey onsies already also

Wen she is young take her to games and teach her the game especially since she is a girl make sure she knows the game

I have a 7 year old adopted sister from China. As soon as she got off the plane from China I gave her a Dolphins hat. I taught her that Dolphins are # 1. Eventually it became that I and the Dolphins were # 1. Then I would ask her "Whos no good?" and she would say bad Jets. Now we're getting somewhere. My brother in law tried to tell her that the Falcons are number one and she ratted him out to me. I asked her what # the Falcons are and got "Number Zero!"

Kids on the road to greatness!!

Back
Top Bottom