How We Feeling Today, FinHeaven? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How We Feeling Today, FinHeaven?

I would have been happy with Quinyon Mitchell, but I am sure many Dolphin fans would not have been happy.
Yea, because that would have been really dumb. Let’s take a corner when we drafted one in round 2 last year, and have one of the best CB tandems in the league lmao.

Disappointed, I think Quinyon Mitchell would have been a great pick. Howie Roseman is the best GM.
Hahaha. Howie Roseman is the most overrated GM in football and it’s not even close. I knew Philly was overrated at 10-1 last year and people were laughing at me. Wasn’t so funny when they finished 1-5. Only reason Howie is so well regarded is because of that ring, which he only got because of a ridiculously easy regular season and post season schedule, and a miracle run by the great Nick Foles. What “skill” by Howie smh.

They made it back to the Super Bowl! They had to beat the mighty Giants and QBless 49ers to do so!

Philly is trash and so is Howie Roseman.

Last edited:
11 sacks, 6 forced fumbles...

Yeah, he's a bum.
He’s not a bum, it was just a terrible trade. He sucked in 2022 and although improved greatly in 2023, killed us by taking off the helmet and got hurt again which happens all the time. Bad value, and it cost us Wilkins who is a real f****** baller. If he gets seriously injured again like he always does, he’s finished in Miami.

Chubb was a big mistake, starting to rectify it now. He will be gone soon enough.
Chubb is so much better than Robinson, it isn’t even close. Once Chubb and Phillips are healthy and back on the field, Robinson will likely get most of his playing time on ST’s.

Chubb is so much better than Robinson, it isn’t even close. Once Chubb and Phillips are healthy and back on the field, Robinson will likely get most of his playing time on ST’s.
Nope. Ginkel was faster and better off the edge than Chubb, and he barely got paid. Chubb has a decent all around game, but he’s slow as f*** and this league is all about speed and staying healthy, two things Chubb sucks at.

Weed Party Hard GIF by reactionseditor

Nope. Ginkel was faster and better off the edge than Chubb, and he barely got paid. Chubb has a decent all around game, but he’s slow as f*** and this league is all about speed and staying healthy, two things Chubb sucks at.
I disagree but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

A good player, but injury prone and somewhat inconsistent. He did play on fire after Phillips got hurt, though.

If that's the Chubb we see in 2024, we'll all be happy.
If he plays as well this year as last year, he's a pro-bowl level player. The 6 forced fumbles alone... geez... that's elite turnover production.

Sure... if he fails to return to form after tearing his knee, we may move on, but he's young still... and I'm more afraid of Phillips' Achilles injury than Chubb's knee. Achilles injuries end a lot of careers.

The 20m/year salary that Chubb is due for the next several years... that's low for a double digit sack player who also provides turnovers.

The fact that he's a bigger edge who can play on run downs just increases his value.

Unless injuries kill him, I think he'll finish that contract with us.

Back
Top Bottom