How will Flores regain respect of team after a historically bad season? (Analysis) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How will Flores regain respect of team after a historically bad season? (Analysis)

Sucks for some of us that even under the circumstances Flores has not impressed one iota in anyway

Yea but he can't get fired after this tank season, horrible look for the organization.

I would like to see more from Flores as well (I already believe in Grier, especially after this offseason), but he needs more talent and time to grow like any new young HC in this league before a proper evaluation can be made.

He hasn't impressed YOU. But some of us that are actually watching the game see improvements from Week 1 to Week 3. We see a team that lost terribly in all phases of the game in Week 1 to a team in Week 2 and Week 3, with literally no talent, keep it close in the first half against the defending SB champions and a predicted SB team.

This staff is doing a good job with the talent at hand. But with any staff there are always improvements that can be made.

Wrong decision on starting QB
Wrong decision on opening day OL
Too much Ballage not enough Drake
Wrong not to challenge Williams possible TD
Incorrect use of Minkah
Too much Aikens
Terrible playcalling with those 3 Ballage runs
No backup OT active
FB catching passes maybe?
Replacement for Haack maybe
Looks to be a horrible halftime adjustment guy

Off the top of my head

Wrong decision on starting QB
Wrong decision on opening day OL
Too much Ballage not enough Drake
Wrong not to challenge Williams possible TD
Incorrect use of Minkah
Too much Aikens
Terrible playcalling with those 3 Ballage runs
No backup OT active
FB catching passes maybe?
Replacement for Haack maybe
Looks to be a horrible halftime adjustment guy

Off the top of my head

Okay! I just can't. You're intimate knowledge of the behind the scene stuff i can't compete with.

Yea but he can't get fired after this tank season, horrible look for the organization.

I would like to see more from Flores as well (I already believe in Grier, especially after this offseason), but he needs more talent and time to grow like any new young HC in this league before a proper evaluation can be made.

Did you say "time?"
Like give a new HC...TIME to grow?

LOL..You're funny.

Okay! I just can't. You're intimate knowledge of the behind the scene stuff i can't compete with.

Good answer
No wonder you can appreciate a full blown TANK with choices you agree with

OC showing promise...

1569342984846.png

How did
PhxSunFan34
get hammered?

He's usually pretty level headed. I thought I was the next one that would happen to haha

I don't think the coaching staff is deliberately trying to lose, at least I hope not, but the Front Office surely purposely dismantled the team in an effort to land the #1 overall pick. The way Grier turned over the roster on the week before the season started and the way he is selling off all of his good, young players kind of proves that.
You’re fooling yourself if you don’t think this is a concerted effort.

JJ also had a history of success as a national championship winning collegiate head coach to lean on.

Flores was never a head coach on any level, much less a successful one.

I agree on every count. In fact, I am more trouble by the trends this year than Mr Fail Forward Fast.

I was just correcting that someone said JJ was winless in Dallas.

It will be because of the man he is, what he stands for, and how he inspires other men to play together..

For the love of God, stop saying we are deliberately tanking. That is not the game plan each week, we just suck. We got rid of older players with bad contracts except for Tunsil, we traded him because the Texans were willing to over pay. It's not like we are benching guys who better so we can lose. We are going through a real building process like the teams above, those teams I assure you were not deliberately trying to lose every game. These people all have jobs at stake.

I do believe we are trying to lose. The only way you can secure losing without actually telling your players to lose, is by having the worst possible trenches. When you cant run block, stop the pass Rush, get pressure or fill gaps, there is no chance for the team to win.

I do believe we are trying to lose. The only way you can secure losing without actually telling your players to lose, is by having the worst possible trenches. When you cant run block, stop the pass Rush, get pressure or fill gaps, there is no chance for the team to win.

So with Tunsil this year you think we win more games? One LT makes that big of a difference?

So with Tunsil this year you think we win more games? One LT makes that big of a difference?

With Tunsil at LT Davis stays at RT (which improves both spots) and they should have rolled with the players they used the entire re-season that theoretically gelled and then would see what happened with that
I can safely say it would be much better than what we witnessed IMO

Back
Top Bottom