How Would Feeley Perform In Another System? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Would Feeley Perform In Another System?

RobbieDigital said:
Ummmm, you make a point except I think you forgot about a guy named Tom Brady......who was taken in the 6th round I believe. Plus he backed up Brian Griese in Michigan....who would've thought? Draft status means nothing.......Feely is a solid QB.....plus he played a lot of last season banged up. I'm ready to give him one more season.....until I start calling for his head. Plus he had no running game and no O-line (which everyone knows) I say give the guy one more run at it.....thats if he beats out Frerotte, which I think he will.
Those are my thoughts. Give him another season with a supporting cast and coaching staff. If it doesn't work, move on before it's too late! Let's not make the same mistake we made with Feidler.

rickeyrunsover said:
I dont always fight with everybody, I agree with many. Funny if you disagree with a point someone has made, you give the other side as you see it, it is called debate. Get it? You dont see me arguing much in other threads, cuase generally none are heated topics like teh qb position. Many are opinions that do not spark a debate, are not controversial and generally I agree with much. Much is wish lists or hopes or thoughts. Some I respond some I dont but are not debateable, discussable, yes, debateable no. I talk about many subjects, argue a few.

Trouble is is that all you could come up with in response to my post is "wow you ahve over 3000 posts and I bet half are about AJ." Uh no for one, many are on Jay, many on Roicky, CC Randy, JT anbd Zach. Quite a few on Wanny, Rs and Saban. Some on Wayne, some on Shula and Marino, a couple on csonk and teh Marks brothers. Well those are the ones I remember. Now what the _ does that have to do with the point?
I didnt even read your post i just saw your name and new u was defending Feeley like u always do.Oh and u didnt answer my question are u Feeley's brother or cusin or something?:D Im just messing with u man there is no reason to get all upset.Oh and dont worry im sure Feeley will play after Gus gets benched.

Back
Top Bottom