Huizenga has ruined this organization | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizenga has ruined this organization

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He is keeping Wanny after he has done nothing for Miami, and he did nothing for Chicago. I don't understand it. Now Marino may resign, and the whole situation is going to blow up in his face.

Marino Says Reports are False
February 1st, 2004
According to Orlando Alzugaray of WQAM, Dan Marino has released a statement through the Miami Dolphins in which he says that all reports about him not wanting his new job are false and he is very excited about his new position.

Of course he is going to say that right now. But still, Huizenga has blown everything. Things aren't going to change next year. It is mostly Wanny's coaching style that hurts us, and nothing is going to change that as long as he is the head coach.

How exactly has Dave not done anything as the coach of the Dolphins when the defense has gone to another level under him? Miami has averaged 10 wins a season over the past four years and is tied for 3rd in the NFL in victories over that period of time. This is all with an offense that Dave the GM could never get up to snuff.

How many teams in the NFL fire coaches for winning 10 games a season?

I guess those of you who wanted him gone really were impressed with the Jim Mora's and Lovie Smith's of the league, two defensive coordinators who have never fielded a top 10 defense in any category.

The sky is falling!!!. The sky is falling!!!!.
And so forth....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by KBISBACK
How exactly has Dave not done anything as the coach of the Dolphins when the defense has gone to another level under him? Miami has averaged 10 wins a season over the past four years and is tied for 3rd in the NFL in victories over that period of time. This is all with an offense that Dave the GM could never get up to snuff.

I guess those of you who wanted him gone really were impressed with the Jim Mora's and Lovie Smith's of the league, two defensive coordinators who have never fielded a top 10 defense in any category.

:up:

Originally posted by phinfan34
He is keeping Wanny after he has done nothing for Miami, and he did nothing for Chicago. I don't understand it. Now Marino may resign, and the whole situation is going to blow up in his face.

:sleep:

Originally posted by KBISBACK

We haven't won 10 games a season because of Dave, we have won because we have good talent. Dave should have been fired because our team's have underachieved under him, and he is a bad motivator who makes bad in game decisions. He doesn't make adjustments.

Again, who would you have replaced him with??

Oronde says Dave is a good motivator. And Hank says it's a common misperseption. I really don't know cuz I'm not there.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

We haven't won 10 games a season because of Dave, we have won because we have good talent. Dave should have been fired because our team's have underachieved under him, and he is a bad motivator who makes bad in game decisions. He doesn't make adjustments.

Exactly... some of you kill me.... Dave has done NOTHING for us. He has won one playoff game in 4 years with top 5 NFL talent. Ya, this guy is a winner!!!!

clear.gif

Face the facts. I know it's hard for you FSU fans to do it, but sometimes it has to happen.

The dolphins are average, good athletes but poor achievers, there aren't that many gifted athletes, like teddy bruschi and Zack Thomas but they get the job done. Is so sad that only one of our defensive people works his *** off and overworks himself. True football palyer unlike patrick surtain and all those other guys that play more for their contracts. Zack was raised in football while Jason Taylor for example found football by mistake, he likes playing basketball a lot. Now a days is different, everyone plays for the money. They dont play with all their heart in a way that they will survive financially with that amount of money. Last I heard, zack thomas doesnt have the best cars in the world while surtain has this decked up bentley.

Brilliant insights there sport. Care to share some of your conspiracy theories as well? :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom