Huizenga has ruined this organization | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizenga has ruined this organization

Yeah, its Wanny's fault our boys havent seen the Lombardi in over 30 years. Thats hittin the nail on the head! Boy you've solved 30 years worth of head scratching in one post.................Huizenga is an idiot and Wanny is incompetent!:rolleyes: :lol:

Dolfans just amaze me sometimes. all the changes havent been made yet, draft day nor free agency is nowhere near but guess what.... WE ARE DOOMED!!! THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE GOING TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS NOT UP TO THE GROWN ATHLETES TO DO THEIR JOB, OUR COACH IS STILL DAVE!!! OH NO!!!!! :rolleyes: :barf:

We are learning to settle for 10 win seasons and first round exits every year with Wanny. Or not even making the playoffs for that matter. We haven't made the playoffs the last 2 seasons... not many teams with good coaching have pulled off that feat

personally, I think we can never win our division, let alone our conference while our stadium is named after a company that went out of business years ago - c'mon Wayne :goof:

Originally posted by phinfan34
We haven't made the playoffs the last 2 seasons... not many teams with good coaching have pulled off that feat

Baltimore Ravens, 2002-2003 (Brian Billick)
Seattle Seahawks, 2001-2002 (Mike Holmgren)
Kansas City Chiefs 2001-2002 (Dick Vermeil)
Pittsburgh Steelers, 1998-2000 (Bill Cowher for THREE seasons)
Oakland Raiders, 1998-1999 (Jon Gruden, though it was his first two seasons)

Do I need to go on?

Last edited by a moderator:
He is keeping Wanny after he has done nothing for Miami, and he did nothing for Chicago. I don't understand it. Now Marino may resign, and the whole situation is going to blow up in his face.

:sleep: :boring:

Marino1983

We are learning to settle for 10 win seasons and first round exits every year with Wanny. Or not even making the playoffs for that matter. We haven't made the playoffs the last 2 seasons... not many teams with good coaching have pulled off that feat

There ARE other bandwagons to hitch YOUR @$$ to !!!!!!!!!!!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

Do I need to go on?

Beutiful!!!! :up:

:m83: phinphan34's argument = :toilet:

Do I need to go on?

Very nice bro, very NIIIICE!!!! :up:

:m83: phinphan34's argument :chair:

Do I need to go on?

The only year the Ravens missed the playoffs was 2002.

Vermeil used his 3 year plan with KC. Those teams weren't expected to do anything anyway.

Wannstedt was expected to do something the last 2 years and instead he did nothing.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

He doesn't make adjustments.

BS

If you think he doesnt make adjustments you need to learn more about the game.

What is keeping this thread alive? :huh:

Exactly... some of you kill me.... Dave has done NOTHING for us. He has won one playoff game in 4 years with top 5 NFL talent. Ya, this guy is a winner!!!!

Really? I thought our PLAYERs won 1 playoff game in 4 years. I missed seeing Dave on the field blocking, tackling, and catching balls.

Re: Re: Re: Huizenga has ruined this organization

Why don't you try spitting out something positive about it then? Oh wait, you can't. Two straight years of non-playoff seasons. Find something positive out of that. Good luck.

Ok. Here's a whopper for you:

How many teams have won more games over the last four years than Dave's Dolphins?

First, there is no quantifiable way you can say we have "Top 5 talent." According to whom?

Second, this year in the AFC was an aberration. If you go 10-6 in the league, you have something like a 90% chance of making the playoffs. We were very nearly 12-4, but we barely came out on the short end of two close contests against the eventual Super Bowl champ -- a team which strung off 15 victories in a row.

Did the team not meet expectations? Sure. Did it underachieve? Very hard to say, but I would argue "no."

DUDE - OUTSTANDING POST

Back
Top Bottom