Huizenga has ruined this organization | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizenga has ruined this organization

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

Baltimore Ravens, 2002-2003 (Brian Billick)
Seattle Seahawks, 2001-2002 (Mike Holmgren)
Kansas City Chiefs 2001-2002 (Dick Vermeil)
Pittsburgh Steelers, 1998-2000 (Bill Cowher for THREE seasons)
Oakland Raiders, 1998-1999 (Jon Gruden, though it was his first two seasons)

Do I need to go on?

Two straight seasons?

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

The only year the Ravens missed the playoffs was 2002.

Vermeil used his 3 year plan with KC. Those teams weren't expected to do anything anyway.

Wannstedt was expected to do something the last 2 years and instead he did nothing.

Exactly. He pointed out the wrong facts. I said 2 straight seasons. Cowher may be the only one.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Huizenga has ruined this organization

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Ok. Here's a whopper for you:

How many teams have won more games over the last four years than Dave's Dolphins?

NEWS FLASH... no one gives a rats *** if a team wins 10 games every season and does nothing. I think most teams would rather goto at least an AFC Championship game once in 5 years instead of winning every season and doing nothing when it really matters.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Huizenga has ruined this organization

Originally posted by phinfan34

NEWS FLASH... no one gives a rats *** if a team wins 10 games every season and does nothing. I think most teams would rather goto at least an AFC Championship game once in 5 years instead of winning every season and doing nothing when it really matters.

And you wonder why everyone on this thread thinks you're an idiot. Try a rational argument backed by some FACTS (you know, those things that are absolutely true regardless of opinion) then someone might respond to you in the manner you seem to be begging for. Until then, emotional outbursts that are closer to those of a three year old toddler than a rational, intelligent human being are just making you look like a complete moron. Maybe you should quit while you're only light years behind and not completely hopeless.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Huizenga has ruined this organization

Originally posted by Cranx

And you wonder why everyone on this thread thinks you're an idiot. Try a rational argument backed by some FACTS (you know, those things that are absolutely true regardless of opinion) then someone might respond to you in the manner you seem to be begging for. Until then, emotional outbursts that are closer to those of a three year old toddler than a rational, intelligent human being are just making you look like a complete moron. Maybe you should quit while you're only light years behind and not completely hopeless.

Stop beating around the bush............just say what you feel......:roflmao:

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Ok. Here's a whopper for you:

How many teams have won more games over the last four years than Dave's Dolphins?

How many teams have been as talented as the Dolphins over the past 4 years?

The talent level has gone up every year, while the team's performance has regressed. Every year, we get eliminated from the playoffs/playoff race a week earlier.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Huizenga has ruined this organization

What idiot? Where are your facts? I have given the only important facts that need to be said. We haven't gone to the playoffs the last 2 seasons. Chew on that fact for awhile....

I do find it a little funny that a lot of you calling for Wannstedt's head after yet another collapse are now defending him and saying that all of us who don't like or aren't sold on Wanny are idiots.

Wannstedt has coached this team to a very good record in his first 4 years. There's no denying that. He makes moves that are questionable at best, such as knowing that our offense needed a lot help last off season and upgrading the defense. Had we done something about our offense last off season, we may very well have been the Super Bowl champs, or we may have still been 10-6.

The argument here isn't for or against Wannstedt... it's for or against Huizenga. I think Huizenga's only questionable move as owner was bringing in Wannstedt to be the head coach. Other than that I think that he has done an exemplary job in leading the Phins franchise. And while I still doubt the depth of Wannstedt's coaching abilities, he is not the person out of there overthrowing balls, dropping balls, missing tackles, and giving up... if you want to know who's responsible for what you consider ruin in Miami, look no further than the roster.

Because arguing with the likes of someone like you would be both pointless and useless. You obviously have your half baked opinion formed and will not listen to reason or rational thought so why bother?

I like how this guy tries so hard to sound more than an intellect than he is. He has to admit to himself that he's just a cranky 31 year old guy. I find it pathetic that expo99 has said this line over and over and over. He's nothing more than a wimpy biker.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Huizenga has ruined this organization

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

How many teams have been as talented as the Dolphins over the past 4 years?

The talent level has gone up every year, while the team's performance has regressed. Every year, we get eliminated from the playoffs/playoff race a week earlier.

I don't know what kinda football knowledge you have but its fair to say that 5 talented players is enough. You have a 51 man roster you know and every single guy out there needs to be talented. Our players haven't gotten it done when we had to and our coach has put us in the worst situations with his coaching decisions. The fact of the matter is that we dont have an offense that functions the way it needs to by nfl standards, we have poor receivers, passers, offensive lineman and the list goes on. We aren't really that talented, as the carolina panthers are for example.

Originally posted by phinfan34
He is keeping Wanny after he has done nothing for Miami, and he did nothing for Chicago. I don't understand it. Now Marino may resign, and the whole situation is going to blow up in his face.

I agree! We should get a new owner!:lol: :lol:

Look... i dont think that Wanny is the best coach out there and yes i was hoping there would be a new coach this season. But guess what... HE IS STILL HERE!! And we have to deal with that. I think we need to start putting more of this blame on these darn players... THEY are the ones breaking down at the end and its not just with Wanny. They did it with J.J and they did it with Shula in the end. They need some heart plain and simple. Being a Dolfan, you just live with what is happening, hope for the best and root them on either way. The offseason moves havent even started and everyone is already saying its over. I know i should be use to it their "dolfans". But im not... i get so tired of hearing all these "fans" downing the Fins before they even have a chance!! So what we havent done much the last few years... neither did Tampa before they went and neither did Carolina before they went. Anything can happen on any given football season....

:missmeth:

Back
Top Bottom