Hunt not impressive | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hunt not impressive

If we draft a RT before round 5, I'm starting a GoFundMe to have Grier return any GM award he may have stumbled upon...

Hunt will blow his man off the LOS...Tua will hand the ball off to a competent HB...Tua will use RPO/play-action to play pitch-and-catch with his weapons.

I suspect that we will become a very physical team up front. Hunt is a perfect RT for that to happen.
Well... I hope you are correct, but I suspect that we'd be MUCH better off with an Abraham Lucas type.

Well... I hope you are correct, but I suspect that we'd be MUCH better off with an Abraham Lucas type.
We might be better off with a quality starting RT, but I find it hard to believe that solution comes in the form of Abraham Lucas. Guy is soft and his feet are severely overrated

On the INT that Tua threw against the Pats, Hunt completely whiffed the block.

First of all, he setup his block too deep in the back feild, allow the end get too close to Tua right after the snap. Then he allowed the end pushed him half step back. By this time, the end was within arm length of Tua.

Tua felt the pressure and step up. The end followed upfield, Hunt then lacked the foot speed to adjust the angle of the block. It allowed the end got close to within inches of Tua. Making Tua to make an ill advised throw, for an INT.

Your criticism needs work. Not impressive.

Yeah I’d say Hunt is a bust. Let’s cut the guy immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the INT that Tua threw against the Pats, Hunt completely whiffed the block.

First of all, he setup his block too deep in the back feild, allow the end get too close to Tua right after the snap. Then he allowed the end pushed him half step back. By this time, the end was within arm length of Tua.

Tua felt the pressure and step up. The end followed upfield, Hunt then lacked the foot speed to adjust the angle of the block. It allowed the end got close to within inches of Tua. Making Tua to make an ill advised throw, for an INT.

LOL... 2020 is definitely a special year!!!

Back
Top Bottom