Hyde: Dolphins Did All They Wanted This Offseason — But Will It Work? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde: Dolphins Did All They Wanted This Offseason — But Will It Work?

Honestly the only throw I’ve ever seen tyrod make with consistency from the pocket is the straight vertical when the back foot hits.

Other than that he’s a lot like what he looked like yesterday. Scatter shot and relying on his legs to carry him.
Except when he plays us. Then he looks like Joe Montana.

No it's blind Brown's faith. They finally won a game after two years and the entire team is golden. Landry is still over-priced for what he offers, the Browns had the money we didn't.

IMO sign of the sickness of the times we live in... Why is EVERYTHING so binary?

Truth is -- there are VERY FEW "absolutes" in life.

I liked Landry and wanted to keep him -- BUT it seems we made our choice (which seems to be OK) and the Browns made theirs -- maybe OK as well. Let it go... We're 2 and Oh yea baby!

Legitimate reason to miss Jarvis: On third down we don't have any physical win options right now. (Parker? Gesicki?) - our smurf squad is getting thrown around out there.

Legitimate reason not to miss Jarvis: I don't miss watching us throw ****ing bubble screens and shallow crossers to him just to get him the ball.

I'm still not sure how valid it is that Landry was vocal in his opposition to the team running the no huddle.

100% agree with that take, Parker is the only guy that can win a contested catch. Landry made about 3 catches last night that Wilson,Stills,Grant and Amendola has never shown.

IMO sign of the sickness of the times we live in... Why is EVERYTHING so binary?

I liked Landry and wanted to keep him -- BUT it seems we made our choice (which seems to be OK) and the Browns made theirs -- maybe OK as well. Let it go... We're 2 and Oh yea baby!

Well said. Couldn't agree more.

Finally some sanity!

Back
Top Bottom