Hyde: Dolphins Did All They Wanted This Offseason — But Will It Work? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde: Dolphins Did All They Wanted This Offseason — But Will It Work?

yea tyrod was off in some sort of way last night...even for tyrod he was completely missing the mark

Honestly the only throw I’ve ever seen tyrod make with consistency from the pocket is the straight vertical when the back foot hits.

Other than that he’s a lot like what he looked like yesterday. Scatter shot and relying on his legs to carry him.

Yards are nice but if I am paying number 1 WR money I need to see TDs too and not just one year when you where force fed but that is just me.
browns need landry, that why they gave him money.he is leader, yac tough player, you cannot replace that. dolphins didn't need him so they move on.. our wr are good and fast they will work also as group.

That’s not the play I’m referring to. There was another juice was on the sideline the ball wasn’t catchable if he was on a 15 foot ladder. Juice just unstrapped his helmet and walked off after like wtf was that?

Same thing I saw with cutler last year. Wtf was that?

This was when Browns had a 2nd and 2 from the 25 and threw the ball in corner of end zone and no one was there. Landry had stopped around the 10 yard line resulting in 10 yard penalty and loss of down. Next play Taylor sacked and takes them out of field goal range...end up punting.

Yards are nice but if I am paying number 1 WR money I need to see TDs too and not just one year when you where force fed but that is just me.
he is going be force feed. he is their best wr...his yac is what make him great...their going run ball in redzone because of qb play suck in cleveland

This was when Browns had a 2nd and 2 from the 25 and threw the ball in corner of end zone and no one was there. Landry had stopped around the 10 yard line resulting in 10 yard penalty and loss of down. Next play Taylor sacked and takes them out of field goal range...end up punting.

Ok if that’s the one where he hooked inside then yeah that’s the one I was saying wrong route possible. I’d like to see it to see the zone vs man coverage etc but I do recall saying yesterday that very well may be a wrong route

One of his wrong routes resulted in a intentional grounding grounding penalty

That was a bullshit call. This is the rule:

It is a foul for intentional grounding if a passer, facing an imminent loss of yardage because of pressure from the defense, throws a forward pass without a realistic chance of completion. A realistic chance of completion is defined as a pass that is thrown in the direction of and lands in the vicinity of an originally eligible receiver.

Taylor was not under pressure.

The former referee on the broadcast could be heard commenting about this but they dropped it.

th

John-Cusack-Wink.gif

Typo on his part.

tenor.gif

Alrght I will leave it at that as to not derail this wonderful conversation about a player no longer on the team...

I think I'm only going to miss Jarvis if Mike Gesicki and Devante Parker can't get productive.

Agree, I won’t miss him if it allows DVP to be the man. Just not seeing that now. But I’d still want him with Gesicki at TE.

Agree, I won’t miss him if it allows DVP to be the man. Just not seeing that now. But I’d still want him with Gesicki at TE.

If it all works out that way...we will be sitting very well.

We need something to take it up a level I can tell ya that. We aren’t playing fast enough at least right now where we can rely on tempo and I haven’t seen anything playing that looks like it’s gonna do it yet.

Obviously we are a better team with tempo but we aren’t playing fast enough to really tax the opposition. Yet.

It’s up to dvp otherwise. A flex and split tight end that’s giving me nothing and playing a ton of snaps in the process isn’t gonna do it.

Ok if that’s the one where he hooked inside then yeah that’s the one I was saying wrong route possible. I’d like to see it to see the zone vs man coverage etc but I do recall saying yesterday that very well may be a wrong route

Funny thing about it....Taylor wasn't under any pressure, but he was in the pocket. Even though he threw were nobody was, it wasn't like he was throwing it away to avoid a sack. Does that still count as intentional grounding? I didn't think so.

That was a bullshit call. This is the rule:

It is a foul for intentional grounding if a passer, facing an imminent loss of yardage because of pressure from the defense, throws a forward pass without a realistic chance of completion. A realistic chance of completion is defined as a pass that is thrown in the direction of and lands in the vicinity of an originally eligible receiver.

Taylor was not under pressure.

The former referee on the broadcast could be heard commenting about this but they dropped it.

Just read your post.....I thought the same thing.

Funny thing about it....Taylor wasn't under any pressure, but he was in the pocket. Even though he threw were nobody was, it wasn't like he was throwing it away to avoid a sack. Does that still count as intentional grounding? I didn't think so.

I’m sure the ask is pretty similar sit vs zone carry vs man. Although he might have gotten off man etc

Juice is worth that money to cleveland. And he’s ahead of that 12 ypc number that I’m sure the browns had in mind when they signed him.

Amazing what happens when you get away from a mentally checked out jay cutler.

There’s no reason they can’t get that 80 catches at 12 plus ypc and 6 tds per season they bought into expectation wise with that contract.

Sets a tone for them too.

Jarvis is on pace for a career high in yards and ypc, Haley actually sees him as a slot wr and not a h-back lol jk.

Back
Top Bottom