Hyde: Dolphins Did All They Wanted This Offseason — But Will It Work? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde: Dolphins Did All They Wanted This Offseason — But Will It Work?

It’s possible he might have ran a wrong route. He cut inside when Tyrod threw it to the back of the end zone. Although with where that ball landed juice was gonna have to really work to toe tap that one. If get a foot down.

And tyrod couldn’t throw it in the ocean yesterday.

Won’t deny that though. Possible.

It’s possible he might have ran a wrong route. He cut inside when Tyrod threw it to the back of the end zone. Although with where that ball landed juice was gonna have to really work to toe tap that one. If get a foot down.

And tyrod couldn’t throw it in the ocean yesterday.

Won’t deny that though. Possible.

Possible, he does it all the time...did so here at least twice a game

Possible, he does it all the time...did so here at least twice a game

I’m afraid to ask you where you got that one from. And yeah he also hated the no huddle but has no problem with the 2 minute o.

That doesn’t make sense. The ask are very similar

LAst night there were at least two plays where Jarvis ran the wrong route..still afraid to open that playbook.

Also....0tds. Got love 15 million a year without getting into the endzone.

You get what you get with Landry...tough as nails player, great hands, but also a mental midget...No doubt he will be very helpful to a young QB.

Miss him...nah, only talking about him because some on here still have a stiffy for him and he seems to be the topic of the moment on this forum.

The group we have now...fit what we do, smart players who can play multiple spots and run very good routes.

One of his wrong routes resulted in a intentional grounding grounding penalty

One of his wrong routes resulted in a intentional grounding grounding penalty

Wait. Wasn’t that ball thrown way out of bounds or was that another one of Tyrods airmails down the sideline no chance of being caught to juice?

Legitimate reason to miss Jarvis: On third down we don't have any physical win options right now. (Parker? Gesicki?) - our smurf squad is getting thrown around out there.

Legitimate reason not to miss Jarvis: I don't miss watching us throw ****ing bubble screens and shallow crossers to him just to get him the ball.

I'm still not sure how valid it is that Landry was vocal in his opposition to the team running the no huddle.

Or watching him make a bunch of juke moves to lose yardage or gain 3.

Wait. Wasn’t that ball thrown way out of bounds or was that another one of Tyrods airmails down the sideline no chance of being caught to juice?

he threw it to the corner , landed in bounds if i remember correct..landry cut off his route and found some space towards the middle of the field

he threw it to the corner , landed in bounds if i remember correct..landry cut off his route and found some space towards the middle of the field

That’s not the play I’m referring to. There was another juice was on the sideline the ball wasn’t catchable if he was on a 15 foot ladder. Juice just unstrapped his helmet and walked off after like wtf was that?

Same thing I saw with cutler last year. Wtf was that?

That’s not the play I’m referring to. There was another juice was on the sideline the ball wasn’t catchable if he was on a 15 foot ladder. Juice just unstrapped his helmet and walked off after like wtf was that?

Same thing I saw with cutler last year. Wtf was that?

yea tyrod was off in some sort of way last night...even for tyrod he was completely missing the mark

I’m curious, what is it about the current WR production you like?

Near the bottom of the league in yards, ypr and TDs.
I like their TD production vs Landry so far. I like the fact that Stills can seal a game on one catch and so can Wilson evidently. I like that Wilson can get the get the edge on the sweep and actually score a TD form 26 yards out. I like that every one of our WRs make the DBs back up and respect the whole field especially the safeties something Landry as a 1 can't do which in turn helps the run game.

Come on hoops, he says it in his posts that it was on his way out...

th

Back
Top Bottom