Hyde: Ex-Dolphins winning everywhere but here | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde: Ex-Dolphins winning everywhere but here

Saints have Drew Breese. Jags are going to get beat at Pitt. Tennessee will get beat at New England, unless Mariotta has the game of his career. It takes a quarterback first and foremost. Even Nicky satin had to switch QBs to win.

The franchise has been cursed since leaving the Orange Bowl. How else do you explain the futility since 1987? If you listed all the on and off field crap for the past 30 years and melded it into a script you could create an Emmy winning tv series with more episodes than Entourage.

The only plausible explanation is the Indian burial ground theory. Right smack dab under Hard Rock Stadium.
I am not a superstitious person, but I am coming around to this theory. Since moving from the Orange Bowl, we have tried just about everything imaginable to sustain success and it has eluded us. From established coaches to new coaches to whatever you can imagine. Bring in a Seminole chief and have him exorcise the demons, or do something.

Does anyone have the list of quarterbacks we could have had in the last 15 years? That'll make you want to drink. I know Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees and Matt Ryan are on that list but there's others too. Potentially, anyone who has succeeded and drafted in the last 15 years would be on the list not only because they're on the board when you draft, but you could put draft pick packages together like the Rams and Eagles did recently to go get your guy. Then there's Manning who chose Denver when he was made available to the league , etc.

Just a sickening feeling.

I wonder if part of the reason players go to crap when they are here is the allure of South beach.. Especially when it comes to free-agents. With the stories of coaches doing Coke, Malaluga at the club at 8 in the morning. And the texts from incognito of their lifestyles I wonder if players get here and arent as focused as they would be in lets say Green Bay.

I have always thought that same thing. It seems like players get to south beach and it is vacation time.

I am not a superstitious person, but I am coming around to this theory. Since moving from the Orange Bowl, we have tried just about everything imaginable to sustain success and it has eluded us. From established coaches to new coaches to whatever you can imagine. Bring in a Seminole chief and have him exorcise the demons, or do something.
It couldn't hurt right?

Saints have Drew Breese. Jags are going to get beat at Pitt. Tennessee will get beat at New England, unless Mariotta has the game of his career. It takes a quarterback first and foremost. Even Nicky satin had to switch QBs to win.
....and then yesterday happened.

Back
Top Bottom