Hyde: Fangio was critical of the offense | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde: Fangio was critical of the offense

Fangio was working the D fine, it would have gotten better no doubt. That said, I like the staff changes, good riddance to him

Well it means our shitty defense held the top ranked offense to 20 points, something about pudding.
All and all our defense wasn't any good . Look at how they performed against Buffalo, Baltimore and Tennesse for instance

Our defense got blowed out of the water by good teams. You just keep thinking we had a good defense

Our defense got blowed out of the water by good teams. You just keep thinking we had a good defense
Hey F, it's funny, nobody looks at the points against, I don't understand it. The Fins are #20, that means they are a top 20 team by a whisker, there are 32 teams, 20 is the bottom half, you can't make this up. Ya know who's better, Patriots, Raiders, Jets, yep they have a better Points Against. People keep saying this D was some kind of reincarnation of the No Names, yup that's what they think.

The Ever Looking At The Points VIPER

Hey F, it's funny, nobody looks at the points against, I don't understand it. The Fins are #20, that means they are a top 20 team by a whisker, there are 32 teams, 20 is the bottom half, you can't make this up. Ya know who's better, Patriots, Raiders, Jets, yep they have a better Points Against. People keep saying this D was some kind of reincarnation of the No Names, yup that's what they think.

The Ever Looking At The Points VIPER
I know I know and the scores reflect

No top 10 defense that we expected stats don't mean crap as far as the scoreboard πŸ‘€

We still talking about this? Thoughts from a guy we "mutually agreed" to tell him to resign.

Hard not to remember the Carolina game when they went thru us like Swiss cheese

It's past tense I guess . I hope we do just a smidgen better with Beaver Weaver

Back
Top Bottom