I Am Both Excited And Scared For This Board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Am Both Excited And Scared For This Board

1-4-damoney-Tua-4-dashow

Active Roster
Reaction score
When the Dolphins pick at 11, I pray all the quartbacks are gone. The worst scenario for the health of this board is Baker Mayfield falling to 11. Option A the dolphins do the RIGHT thing and pass on him for Derwin James or Vita Vea or whoever. Option B the dolphins trade down with either the Bills or Cardinals. Option C the Dolphins choose Baker and we now have a quarterback controversy cloud hanging over the entire season.

No matter what choice the Dolphins make this board will be thrust into chaos and brother will be pitted against brother.

So here is hoping those 4 QBs go in the top 10 and we can sit back and scoop up one of the top 7 players in the draft.

Barkley
Chubb
Nelson
Fitzpatrick
James
Smith
Edwords

yuck, Mayfield has Manziel written all over him. Just imagine his ethics once he gets paid millions. I have a feeling a guy like Mason Rudolph or even Lauletta could turn out to be great NFL QB's. No need for a 1st round QB guy this year. But I agree James or Vea should be the pick.

... brother will be pitted against brother...

Until Miami wins a bunch of games, it will always be this way.

At 11 there will be a good player available. Some will love the pick, some will hate the pick... Really they are only projections made to the NFL based on their college performance, and opinions formed by confirmation bias and hyperbole.

yuck, Mayfield has Manziel written all over him. Just imagine his ethics once he gets paid millions. I have a feeling a guy like Mason Rudolph or even Lauletta could turn out to be great NFL QB's. No need for a 1st round QB guy this year. But I agree James or Vea should be the pick.
Such a lazy and uninformed comparison.

Some true enlightenment.

When the Dolphins pick at 11, I pray all the quartbacks are gone. The worst scenario for the health of this board is Baker Mayfield falling to 11. Option A the dolphins do the RIGHT thing and pass on him for Derwin James or Vita Vea or whoever. Option B the dolphins trade down with either the Bills or Cardinals. Option C the Dolphins choose Baker and we now have a quarterback controversy cloud hanging over the entire season.

No matter what choice the Dolphins make this board will be thrust into chaos and brother will be pitted against brother.

So here is hoping those 4 QBs go in the top 10 and we can sit back and scoop up one of the top 7 players in the draft.

Barkley
Chubb
Nelson
Fitzpatrick
James
Smith
Edwords
Why is competition so frequently confused with controversy.

Mayfield walked on at Texas Tech, became a starter as a true freshman, walked on at Oaklahoma became the starter and won the hiesman trophy. That reeks of work ethic. None of his teammates have questioned his leadership and many have came out and said he is the best teammate they’ve ever had. I don’t see the comparison beyond the height and his one incident when he had too much to drink.

Barkley
Chubb
Nelson
Fitzpatrick
James
Smith
Edwords

My inclination is no QB R1, but I won't be suicidal if Miami takes one, although I like Rosen best. I'm not opposed to trading down, but no further than #14. Agree, Miami will have get a top talent, just a matter of which one.
Brother against brother? Dunno? There are a few who cling to a black and white fictional world and they won't change if Miami wins the SB. ("I'm thrilled Miami won, but they won IN SPITE OF fill-in-the-blank.") And those who live in the past as if it matters (e.g., still angry Miami didn't take Ryan). Other than that, the more cerebral here accept differences of opinion as just that. Thus, IMO, it's brothers against the agendas.

My inclination is no QB R1, but I won't be suicidal if Miami takes one, although I like Rosen best. I'm not opposed to trading down, but no further than #14. Agree, Miami will have get a top talent, just a matter of which one.
Brother against brother? Dunno? There are a few who cling to a black and white fictional world and they won't change if Miami wins the SB. ("I'm thrilled Miami won, but they won IN SPITE OF fill-in-the-blank.") And those who live in the past as if it matters (e.g., still angry Miami didn't take Ryan). Other than that, the more cerebral here accept differences of opinion as just that. Thus, IMO, it's brothers against the agendas.
I am against all of this!!!

Lol ;)

Barkley
Chubb
Nelson
Fitzpatrick
James
Smith
Edwords
There's no way Barkley or Chubb will be there. If we can get one of the following players though I'd be ecstatic. Fitzpatrick, James, Edmunds, Smith... any of those 4 guys and I'd be a happy man. If Nelson falls I wouldn't be too upset either I guess... I don't want an O-lineman in round 1 but I think our line would be pretty dominant with him and the other guys we added this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom