I am losing more faith in this regime every day ... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am losing more faith in this regime every day ...

who's to say that ricky would've resigned with us anyway? dude wanted out, and had no problems about burning bridges on his way out the door. also in the past ricky made it be known he wouldn't be here without ronnie.

If that is true, it only underlines why the whole "ground and pound" and "build from the inside out" is a bunch of hogwash. It is completely foolish to draft cornfeds instead of QBs if you don't already have a franchise QB. It's also compelely foolish to draft RBs if you don't already have a franchise QB. It's EVEN MORE foolish to surrender multiple 1st rounders when you don't already have a QB. To draft a runner who wasn't even the #1 option on his college team in place of a promising young QB(who btw, won SuperBowl MVP honors and will probably win many more before he hangs it up) is the ultimate embarrassment.

We just let about 2 1st rounders in Ricky walk, and the #2 overall pick in Ronnie walk. That's 3 1st rounders, and here's the best part: We still don't have a dominant rushing attack, an offensive line that now has THREE 1st round picks on it but isn't even in the top5 overall. And last but not least, we still don't have a legitimate starting QB. The homers who parrot these ground and pound buffoons are always quick to point how important it is to get that running game and lines first, and where has this gotten us? We just let them go for nothing.

The sooner we get rid of these "safe pick" idiots who are stuck in the 1980s the better. Welcome to 2011 Football.

BlueFin just went on the ignore list. I can deal with opinions, but not complete negativity and trying to wrap others up in it. When every post is we suck, I hope we continue to suck so everyone gets fired, without even giving this new offense a a chance gets old. Anything positive about Henne is met with automatic negativity.

To the original poster, I think that as stated above, we are talking about 3rd string depth. The thing about Ricky and Ronnie is that it was time to move on. Ronnie was a great guy, but danced too much, and was hurt often. Ricky after doing what he did comes out publicly and slams the coach, not good. People can say he was just telling the truth, but you keep that stuff inside the locker room and I like Ricky, but he is the last dude to be pointing fingers at anyone. It was time to move on past those 2 who were the staple of an offense that we are trying to make a distant memory. Addition by subtraction.

Dude, they already signed a promising young UDFA.. Nic Grigsby.

Give it a damn rest...

Thank you. The current situation at RB required a veteran. We have Bush and a rookie at 1 and 2 and with a UDFA competing with other players with limited NFL exp. A vet was the best move in this instance. LJ must have showed the most promise of those vets given a workout.

They're not committed to him, younger than ricky, and doesn't tiptoe like ronnie

PREFIX -This post is not about Henne.

Every day I loose more faith in this regime.

At the current rate of faith loss, how many more days do you anticipate it taking for you to be completely out of faith in this regime? :D

How about we wait until we see who is on the 53 man roster before we freak out with the Ricky and Ronnie talk......

Back
Top Bottom