I apologize to these Ricky haters | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I apologize to these Ricky haters

kingnate85 said:
Kind of like you and how you started this thread with your so called "apology"?

yeah, but that was like a couple days ago........ive been at work all day, and when i come home, i see the ALMOST the same people still talking about it

Bigbucks24 said:
Don't you see the least bit or irony in this?? :shakeno: You are putting people down for talking about the same subjest you are talking about. Did I miss the sarcasm? Because you can't be serious. Can you?

putting people down? How? please elaborate

xXxpHiN34 said:
yeah, but that was like a couple days ago........ive been at work all day, and when i come home, i see the ALMOST the same people still talking about it

Nooooooo. He's talking about us, not him. It's not that he is talking about it, it's that WE are responding to his talking. Please get it straight. (note the sarcasm).

xXxpHiN34 said:

Oh well if that was a couple days ago, that's fine. I mean it's not like this has been an ongoing talk for like a week now. And maybe, just maybe that it's the same people talking about it because their views haven't changed but people keep making threads that antagonize them?

kingnate85 said:
Exactly. There you go. I haven't started any thread either. I just simply respond to the ones where the so called "RW haters" should just shut up, stop whining, etc.

same here, usually I respond to the ones that speak for me.

kingnate85 said:
Oh well if that was a couple days ago, that's fine. I mean it's not like this has been an ongoing talk for like a week now. And maybe, just maybe that it's the same people talking about it because their views haven't changed but people keep making threads that antagonize them?

I dunno how that could antagonize anyone. especially talking the same crap all day.

xXxpHiN34 said:

This is as silly as the thread that was just started that said "Let's not start anymore Ricky Williams threads"

and another ricky thread....i really dont care if he does or doesnt come back

Oh you weren't being anatagonistic? Well let's let your words speak for themselves. First you claim to apologize but that's just a setup for a sarcasm laden post. Then you make mention about "all the crap that you guys are setting up" even though you started the thread. Then you imply that we don't have integrity even though that's the main reason why people like me don't want Ricky back because we feel he has no integrity. And then the kicker, you sarcastically call us perfect because we obviously don't make mistakes which is why we won't forgive Ricky for making a "mistake". Yep, nothing antagonistic there.

xXxpHiN34 said:
Look, I really must apologize to these Ricky haters. :rolleyes:

So I wont get into all of this crap that you guys are setting up, because, ya know, I’m better than that. I have integrity. Fact is you all have your opinion about Ricky, I have mine. I know I’m not perfect, so I’m willing to forgive and forget. Since you guys are perfect and everything, I can understand yall’s point of view that mistakes cant be tolerated.

Peace out Dol-fans, gotta wake up early in the morning and go to work and be productive!

xXxpHiN34 said:
Look, I really must apologize to these Ricky haters. :rolleyes:

You guys can all obviously claim to be “Mr. Perfectâ€Â.:rolleyes: All you have obviously never, ever, made one mistake in your entire lives. You guys must all be truly perfect. You guys must have never done anything wrong. Never quit a job, that in your eyes was not going well. You all must never burned bridges with friends, even family and never talk to them again. And of course, you all have never smoked marijuana!

HA! :lol:

BS!!!!!!!!

NEWS FLASH: Everyone one of us is human. Human beings make mistakes! It’s part of life. That’s why there is something called second chances. If there were no such thing as second chances, this world would be waaaay worse than it already is.

LOL, you as I was typing this, one of my friends IM’ed and was asking what I was doing and all that. I said, “Oh nothing, it seems I’m about to get into an argument with these fellow dolphin fans on a message board.â€Â

Her response: “Wow, sounds productive.â€Â

Damn, that hit me like a ton a bricks. So I wont get into all of this crap that you guys are setting up, because, ya know, I’m better than that. I have integrity. Fact is you all have your opinion about Ricky, I have mine. I know I’m not perfect, so I’m willing to forgive and forget. Since you guys are perfect and everything, I can understand yall’s point of view that mistakes cant be tolerated.

Peace out Dol-fans, gotta wake up early in the morning and go to work and be productive!

You see, that's just it.....It's not about you or me or even his teammates forgiving him. His value to the team is all that is important right now...unfortunately, that value is far below his true worth because he has damaged himself almost irreparably (sp) for what we can get for him (whether that be in a trade or in actual quality play from him). The issue is really that he is unreliable. Totally, undisputedly, completely. Your condescending post had nothing to do with the real issue...who cares whether you and I forgive or not...he doesn't, Saban doesn't, Zach doesn't, Mr. H doesn't....
What can we get as value from the guy is the question. He has proven he has no regard for authority or respect for himself or others, so what makes you think he will turn things around and return some VALUE to the team ??

Hope you have a nice night....

Back
Top Bottom