I apologize to these Ricky haters | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I apologize to these Ricky haters

cnc66 said:
dude, whats up with you ? liar, full of $hit, you are not debating, you are insulting and derisive. If you are to stupid to understand three words then leave them alone... and me with them.

is this you? :wall:

cnc66 said:
dude, whats up with you ? liar, full of $hit, you are not debating, you are insulting and derisive. If you are to stupid to understand three words then leave them alone... and me with them.

If I were serious, I wouldn't be grinning in my posts. But personally I can't see how you could NOT cheer for a big play... but to each his own.

Bigbucks24 said:
I think our opinions are a lot closer than they are apart. But it still begs to question, If you are truly concerned about Ricky the person, would you still support him if he wanted to break his contract so he could play for the Pats? Would you be all for releasing him so he could seek better help? Are you a humanitarian or a fan?

I'd like to see Ricky get real help. If he were to not come back, cool, best of luck to him.

but if he wants to come back, thats great too. Maybe the phins could include a provision that would make him go to seek serious help in the offseason, .........

but yeah, it doesn't matter who the player is, i wouldn't even care if it was a couple of loud mouths like T.O. or Moss. If they were in the same situation as Ricky, I'd want them to get REAL help too.

enigmatics said:
Wanna see something funny?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=80237&page=5

In that he whines about me calling him a name.

And you are self righteous perfect human being. It must be hard to be you. I just can't imagine being man enough to call someone a B*stard on a message board. To me that's P*ssy. THat's right P*ssy. ANyone who uses message boards to hide behind to talk that type of crap is a COWARD!!

SCall13 said:
And you are self righteous perfect human being. It must be hard to be you. I just can't imagine being man enough to call someone a B*stard on a message board. To me that's P*ssy. THat's right P*ssy. ANyone who uses message boards to hide behind to talk that type of crap is a COWARD!!

Did I mention you're insecure as well?

Agua said:
Man, ... please, stop with the "second chance" stuff. He's had 2 fresh starts in N.O. & Mia, 3 flunked drug tests, 4 preg moms ... A chance to rejoin the team without a suspension ... A chance to walk away without a dozen parting shots at the team ..

I'm dealing with him being on the team because I have to, but don't make excuses for him.

I was beginning to feel pretty stupid after the first post. :wink:
Thanks for bringing me back to reality.
Agua, it is actually nice to see some people on this site understand the concept of accountability.

SCall13 said:
Hey, Dolphin Brothers let's treat each other with respect, and dignity. Keep the peace. If you don't agree with the post, dispute the post, let not go after the person. Be cool, don't get the mods on your butts!

painnotpleasure said:
This is a good thread for stress relief to calm and ease your tension. Very peaceful.

Yeah really, nothing like having everybody for the same cause be divided over some headcase.

kingnate85 said:
I know that's what I feel like for being hated for not worshipping the ground Ricky Williams walks on.

dude, nobody is "hating" on you now.

This Ricky news (him coming back to camp) is a couple days old now and I just can't understand how THE SAME EXACT PEOPLE are STILL CRYING AND MOANING about Ricky coming back to camp.:confused:

Get over it guys. All you people that are against him coming back......well yall's point/opinion is quite apparent. "Ricky's trash, Ricky Sux, I wont ever wear his jersey again, if he scores, ill be cheering the phins....not him."

its getting old.

This choosing sides stuff is crap. Theres only one side in my book, and thats te MIAMI DOLPHINS side. Lets focus on the 53 guys on the team, not just one guy.
I say we concentrate our energy on the up coming season. Lets rally around Saban, and enjoy our 2005 Super Bowl season.

Starting now! :cooldude:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Hey, Dolphin Brothers let's treat each other with respect, and dignity. Keep the peace. If you don't agree with the post, dispute the post, let not go after the person. Be cool, don't get the mods on your butts!

good post , you beat me to it. (was watching spurs-suns while typing my "Cant we all just get along post") :wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom