I called it! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I called it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No guys, he said it REALLY....

At least I THOUGHT I heard him say it. He IS really smart, ya know.....

WaxOn WaxOff said:
At least I THOUGHT I heard him say it. He IS really smart, ya know.....

WTF? What'd you do, make another screen name to try and defend yourself?

DaCageFighter said:
ever since last ofseason i siad thatt we wuold trade 1st round picks with minasota and now look we ar gong to trade our #2 for theyre #7 and #18 just like i said i said that this wuld happon and now look it is going to happen

i have siad all along also that we werent not going to druft ronney brown and now look it looks lik we wont

i say we pick up merriman and pac man with our 2 new picks

Even if we get the 7th and 18th pick we couldnt get Merriman and Pac Man, both are top 15 picks

bfishusi said:
In case you didn't know, Tice could take Saban in a cagematch. :roflmao: Not sure if this is the same guy or not, but the thread he had where everyone was judged by how well they would fight in a cage was priceless.

actchully as far as cage fighting geos saban wuold probably win. in a cage match size doesnt not mater what maters most is heart and determinachun:yell:

DaCageFighter said:
actchully as far as cage fighting geos saban wuold probably win. in a cage match size doesnt not mater what maters most is heart and determinachun:yell:

I forgot about determinachun. My bad.

DaCageFighter said:
LMAO! RICKY=DBAG...I thought I would never see you again:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

DaCageFighter said:
ever since last ofseason i siad thatt we wuold trade 1st round picks with minasota and now look we ar gong to trade our #2 for theyre #7 and #18 just like i said i said that this wuld happon and now look it is going to happen

i have siad all along also that we werent not going to druft ronney brown and now look it looks lik we wont

i say we pick up merriman and pac man with our 2 new picks

You said all that in your first post and all this with your second? DAMN your good!

bfishusi said:
I forgot about determinachun. My bad.

NOOOO DOUUUBTT THIS IS RICKY!!!! Oh man I think Gore would be so krunk at #7. I hope this years Dolfins show determinachun so we can win the sepurbawll.

Hmmm....

DaCageFighter said:

Dew wee hav a kase of ob-fus-kay-shun?

DaCageFighter said:

I'm sure Tice would like to sell you some tickets to the cage fight :cooldude:

Joey 22 said:
NOOOO DOUUUBTT THIS IS RICKY!!!! Oh man I think Gore would be so krunk at #7. I hope this years Dolfins show determinachun so we can win the sepurbawll.

I forgot about the krunkness of the players too. :roflmao: Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom