I called it! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I called it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey 22 said:
Keeeepp iiittt commmiiiiinnng!!!!!!:roflmao:

keep whatt coming. oh and who is this ricky+dbag caracter. does anybuddy hav any input on who we wil draft in that draft on saturday. i say gore in the furst at leest witch is not far off of my expectachuns

DaCageFighter said:
keep whatt coming. oh and who is this ricky+dbag caracter. does anybuddy hav any input on who we wil draft in that draft on saturday. i say gore in the furst at leest witch is not far off of my expectachuns
Acting like you don't know that you're Dbag, now you're saying Gore n theee furst just is icing on that cake. Good stuff though you're pretty entertaining.

Joey 22 said:
By the Cage fighting thing and the spelling I could bet my arm and leg this is Ricky DBag.

HAHAH i was gonna say the same thing..I bet Frank Gore would get it Krunk...You dont want him with the 7th pick? He could defintely take Benson in a cage fighe because he is krunker hhahaha:roflmao: :roflmao:

ether79 said:
Acting like you don't know that you're Dbag, now you're saying Gore n theee furst just is icing on that cake. Good stuff though you're pretty entertaining.

how bout you entertian me in a cage match or 2. then well sea who is entertianing.

OK you said all those things and you only have 4 posts shut up buddy and there hasn't been anything official before you start saying i called it

ok u say u called it..called what exactly? they just said on sportscenter minn is probably not going to trade up at all...........

UMcanesin05 said:
HAHAH i was gonna say the same thing..I bet Frank Gore would get it Krunk...You dont want him with the 7th pick? He could defintely take Benson in a cage fighe because he is krunker hhahaha:roflmao: :roflmao:

by loking at ur name i can sea that yuo are a canes fan. so wuold you want him in the furst two. yuo are probabily one of the few too agre wit me.

I think Frank Gore is going to be good and I would like to take him in maybe the 4th or 5th round..But not the 1st sorry

wazzy said:
OK you said all those things and you only have 4 posts shut up buddy and there hasn't been anything official before you start saying i called it

yuo beter watch yo mowth buddy. i can whup your asz in a cage match in a heartbeet. why dont yuo just wathc the draft and sea for yuorselves.

DaCageFighter said:
by loking at ur name i can sea that yuo are a canes fan. so wuold you want him in the furst two. yuo are probabily one of the few too agre wit me.

Oh god, well I guess you study in the UM and probably play football, and may have a wonderlic like that of Carey, Berlin and Gore. Otherwise I dont get why you like UM players so much and why your spelling is sssoooo bad.

when have you said it before? what name were you using so that we can verify that you really said it before. or are you just saying it now and claiming that you have been saying it all along? im lost dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom