I called it! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I called it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaCageFighter said:
actchully as far as cage fighting geos saban wuold probably win. in a cage match size doesnt not mater what maters most is heart and determinachun:yell:

This is just what I needed!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

What is amazing is everytime he posts here he gets a 6 page thread. Mostly of people laughing but I think he may set the record for the most threads with :roflmao: in them. No better way to break draft excitement than with threads from Ricky=Dbag.

Shamboubou said:
What is amazing is everytime he posts here he gets a 6 page thread. Mostly of people laughing but I think he may set the record for the most threads with :roflmao: in them. No better way to break draft excitement than with threads from Ricky=Dbag.

The guy brings nothing to the table and never makes a point, but for some reason I love the guy and can't get enough of his posts.

I predicted you would misspell 3 out every 4 words ...... I must be the amazing Kreskin!

bfishusi said:
The guy brings nothing to the table and never makes a point, but for some reason I love the guy and can't get enough of his posts.

His official title should be the Fin Heaven Jester. No matter how bad of a day I am having I can ready a thread like this and laugh for the next 10 minutes.

bfishusi said:

The Gore thread was so amazing, I have it deep in my memories.

Joey 22 said:
The Gore thread was so amazing, I have it deep in my memories.

speeking of gore i think we mightt just tak him in the furst ruond. with the 18 pick we can tak him and hopefuly we can tak edwardds with the #8 pick. all i no is that our ofence wil bee of the chain with these 1st ruonders.

DaCageFighter said:
speeking of gore i think we mightt just tak him in the furst ruond. with the 18 pick we can tak him and hopefuly we can tak edwardds with the #8 pick. all i no is that our ofence wil bee of the chain with these 1st ruonders.

fa' sho!

DaCageFighter said:

Keeeepp iiittt commmiiiiinnng!!!!!!:roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom