I called it! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I called it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaCageFighter said:
ever since last ofseason i siad thatt we wuold trade 1st round picks with minasota and now look we ar gong to trade our #2 for theyre #7 and #18 just like i said i said that this wuld happon and now look it is going to happen

i have siad all along also that we werent not going to druft ronney brown and now look it looks lik we wont

i say we pick up merriman and pac man with our 2 new picks

Link ???

LarryFinFan said:

i hav siad it all along. i dont have links memoryized. get a clue man. we are hear to talk abuot the draft. who shuld we tak with our 2 furst round picks.

yuo beter watch yo mowth buddy. i can whup your asz in a cage match in a heartbeet. why dont yuo just wathc the draft and sea for yuorselves.

ok first learn how to spell then maybe you can talk about stuff that you never called and maybe someone might take you serious when you keep running your mouth

DaCageFighter said:
i hav siad it all along. i dont have links memoryized. get a clue man. we are hear to talk abuot the draft. who shuld we tak with our 2 furst round picks.
I say with the 7th we take Gore and 18th we go with Roscoe Parrish then if trade Surtain for a 2nd we take Brock Berlin there.[end/sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom