I Don’t Consider That A Win! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Don’t Consider That A Win!

pacresjt

Active Roster
Reaction score
That wasn’t a win, it was hopefully an awakening for Ross that this entire staff needs to be terminated.

Gase, well he called a couple of good drives but between the 1st and last scoring drive. He went into play not to lose mode again after the first drive. The fact he put a rookie in a wildcat on the most important play of the game shows he has zero sense.

Burke, well do I need to say anything? How he made Allen look like Vick, almost give up points at the end of the first half and the final drive he rushes 3 guys instead of blitzing a rookie QB on 4th and 11 who has been running in all day almost came away with a game winning TD.

Allen lost the game with his terrible arm and this would have otherwise been a blow out by any team with a decent QB. There is zero hope against hope Gase can become a good coach and if last week wasn’t enough for you to be convinced this week should. Just the worst coaching staff in the NFL, this team has 2-3 more losses than it deserves because of bad coaching, just sickening to be a Dolphins fan right now. This is worse than the 1-15 season.

You should be happy after a win but this game just made me pissed I have to watch these A$$ Clowns coach MY team the rest of the season.

Yup!!! Luck was on our side. And luck will carry Miami to another 6-8 win season. Lucky win!! IMO.

That was a terrible offensive performance. After a great first drive we were dead fish the rest of the way.

We luckily were bailed out by a muffed punt and Jordan Phillips stupidity on our other two scoring drives . . . .but that was awful.

Give Tannehill props for leading us to touchdowns in those situations.

This literally was the Jets game at home, except we did better with turnover opportunities.

As I wrote in my thread it would have been far better had we lost today.

Clays missed TD catch had set us back another year.

Gase will symbolically fire Burke. Gase and Tannehill are back next season.

The win doesn’t set them back but it doesn’t advance them either. Gase will return, RT17 I strongly doubt. Burke probably gone. The D-line needs to work on finishing and containing in a huge way. Like wow.

We use to lose games all the time to the bills and jets We would say they suck. How can we not beat the bills. We need to win division games we always said. Philbin never could.

We are at least winning division games. I know we are not really good but some of you are never happy.

Just come out and say you wanted Miami to lose to fit whatever narrative your pushing.

Trust me the bills fans were bitching about their coach in their forums this week.

Terrible victory. Tanenhill should be done in Miami. Threw multiple balls in to double coverage and got bailed out on the silly Gesiciki PI call and the Stills TD that should have been an INT.

On the flip slide, Allen missed a bomb TD (Xavien in coverage) the Charles Clay drop to win the game and another play in the back of the end zone that cost them 4 points.

Miami was the inferior team with only 175 yards of total offense. I always get pissed when we lose. Today is the first time in my 35 years as a fan where I'm pissed off we won. This does nothing for this crappy franchise, crappy head coach and even crappier QB.

Back
Top Bottom