I Don’t Consider That A Win! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Don’t Consider That A Win!

I do not agree with the subject for the topic. A win is a win. I would agree that it was not a convincing win. We know the problems for this team.

• We do not have an effective Mike and the short coming hurts the defense every week.
  • Our offensive line is not effective, so we are not able to consistently move the ball.
  • Opportunities are lost every week due to coaching issues. Such an easy 3rd down conversion if Ballage notices Parker wide open on the wildcat play.

As I wrote in my thread it would have been far better had we lost today.

Clays missed TD catch had set us back another year.

Gase will symbolically fire Burke. Gase and Tannehill are back next season.

I don't wish for losses, but making the playoffs would be just another year of
being the worst team in the playoffs and getting pwned on national TV

Yeah, that's the puzzling thing. A team putting up our numbers has no business being 6-6. So we can complain about Gase managing games (I know I have), but the real issue is probably more about his preparing the team. He has won more close games in Miami than he's lost.....but we've had too many games that we simply were never in.

I think in the case of Gase, as with most other inexperienced head coaches, he struggles when things get off schedule. For example if he has the team he planned on having entering training camp he would be ok, but once injuries and other issues start building up than he struggles with making adjustments to game plans and lineups. It's like playing qb, a number of guys can produce when protected and and the other players are doing what's expected. The really good qbs find away to make enough needed adjustments on the go when things are falling apart around them to make key plays here and there when needed.

As I wrote in my thread it would have been far better had we lost today.

Clays missed TD catch had set us back another year.

Gase will symbolically fire Burke. Gase and Tannehill are back next season.

I can equally say bad throw by Josh

That wasn’t a win, it was hopefully an awakening for Ross that this entire staff needs to be terminated.

Gase, well he called a couple of good drives but between the 1st and last scoring drive. He went into play not to lose mode again after the first drive. The fact he put a rookie in a wildcat on the most important play of the game shows he has zero sense.

Burke, well do I need to say anything? How he made Allen look like Vick, almost give up points at the end of the first half and the final drive he rushes 3 guys instead of blitzing a rookie QB on 4th and 11 who has been running in all day almost came away with a game winning TD.

Allen lost the game with his terrible arm and this would have otherwise been a blow out by any team with a decent QB. There is zero hope against hope Gase can become a good coach and if last week wasn’t enough for you to be convinced this week should. Just the worst coaching staff in the NFL, this team has 2-3 more losses than it deserves because of bad coaching, just sickening to be a Dolphins fan right now. This is worse than the 1-15 season.

You should be happy after a win but this game just made me pissed I have to watch these A$$ Clowns coach MY team the rest of the season.

Somehow... I get the felling that you had this post prepared NO MATTER what the outcome was.

Tannehill 10-1 in his last 11 home starts.
He is awesome...A baller
HOF has a spot for him right in front of Tommy Brady

Oh and even with #1 picks this franchise goofs it up so those wanting to lose for a lower draft pick look at history and find out that it really does not matter

Back
Top Bottom