I Don’t Consider That A Win! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Don’t Consider That A Win!

Nonsense

I am a supporter - sometimes slight pain can be worth it in the long term.

You can be a cheerleader.

Seriously some of you guys act like we were Superbowl favorites going into the season... reality check we were expected to ****ing suck!

We're 6 - 6 and overacheiving by the experts expectations not to mention with a ton of key injuries.

Obviously we're not playing perfectly and there have been some headscatching calls but we're closer to a few players away than blowing the **** up and starting from scratch.

Ill route for me team to win the rest of the season hoping for a miraculous playoff berth and if not have plenty of hope for next season when we get our injured guys back and can plug some other key holes and build on this surprisingly mediocre season!

How can you be mad we won!?! There’s only so many games a year just enjoy the win sheesh

Being happy with this win is like being happy your kid called his mom to wish her Merry Christmas...

...from his prison cell

Last edited:
Seriously some of you guys act like we were Superbowl favorites going into the season... reality check we were expected to ****ing suck!

We're 6 - 6 and overacheiving by the experts expectations not to mention with a ton of key injuries.

Obviously we're not playing perfectly and there have been some headscatching calls but we're closer to a few players away than blowing the **** up and starting from scratch.

Ill route for me team to win the rest of the season hoping for a miraculous playoff berth and if not have plenty of hope for next season when we get our injured guys back and can plug some other key holes and build on this surprisingly mediocre season!

I cannot believe you actually wrote

'Surprisingly mediocre season'

There's blinkered fans and then there's blinkered fans.

Actually I have worked it out. You are Stephen Ross and I claim my $5 prize.

lol at all those so upset and pissed we won.

There upset because they want Gase gone at all costs. Even though I can’t remember to many NFL coaches getting fired after 3 so so seasons.

Back
Top Bottom