I Don’t Consider That A Win! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Don’t Consider That A Win!

He knew tannehill wasn’t a franchise qb yet he was on board drafting him and dion Jordan. Sound like someone trying to save his own ass. Ya let’s lets draft tannehill. Oh **** we can not develop him and I can’t develop this team so let me blame the q.b so I can squeeze another few years out of Ross
Lol

Allen had over 100 yds rushing last week. Please tell me what adjustments Burke made to stop him this week? Waiting........
I’ll answer. None. He had over 130 today

How about the 3rd and 1? Gase gets cutsy and goes wildcat with an unproven rookie over, get this, a f-ing Hall of Fame RB. Result? 3 yd loss. Please explain WTF he’s thinking?

On the upside I thought RT, when he wasn’t running for his freaking life, was pretty good. 3 tds/1 int.

This whole thing is a clusterfk and needs to be dismantled immediately. Please let’s not talk about the playoffs. Playoffs? Playoffs?

I’d actually take Philbin over Gase right now. I’m not kidding
He is the coach of the packers now!! You can def root for him now.

We won. Hated the way we did it but never ever as a real fan can root for a loss.
Derp. Is that like we won the war but out of 1,000,000 troops we lost 999,999.. screw that. This team is a POS and won today because the other team is worse than we are. Two BAD teams and the worst ten lost because they’re worse. We play this game against the steelers or ravens, or chargers and we get blown TF out

I don't understand those of you that bitch n moan after a loss and still bitch n moan after a win.

I, for one, am impressed how we have done considering the injuries.

Pull for losses every week then. Fan? No.

Get over it. Posters here were saying the same things the year before Luck got drafted. Dolphins won meaningless games at the end and now we have Tannehill. Go ahead beat your chest and tell everyone how great a fan you are again.

Gase will at best only ever be mediocre. I don't actively root for losses or anything but it is pretty clear that this team can't advance talent wise under Gase because he doesn't manage talent, players don't want to play for him, we usually have to spend many of our draft picks replacing players who were already on the roster but he couldn't manage, and young players won't emerge on his offense because he is unable to establish a rhythm, feed playmakers, and like Jon Gruden used to do in Tampa he would rather play a guy over 30 with limited ceiling but predictability over a young player.

Yeah, I want the Dolphins to win, but I despite Gase even more than Nick Saban at this point.

Spoiled players that hurt their team like Phillips do not want to play for him, but what information do you have that makes you believe any of the other players do not want to play for him.

Allen had over 100 yds rushing last week. Please tell me what adjustments Burke made to stop him this week? Waiting........
I’ll answer. None. He had over 130 today

How about the 3rd and 1? Gase gets cutsy and goes wildcat with an unproven rookie over, get this, a f-ing Hall of Fame RB. Result? 3 yd loss. Please explain WTF he’s thinking?

On the upside I thought RT, when he wasn’t running for his freaking life, was pretty good. 3 tds/1 int.

This whole thing is a clusterfk and needs to be dismantled immediately. Please let’s not talk about the playoffs. Playoffs? Playoffs?

I’d actually take Philbin over Gase right now. I’m not kidding

What adjustments would you make? Wake has always stubbornly refused to keep containment. It is his principal failure. I hoped that Quinn would be better, but he lost containment frequently today. Burke tried to have Kiko spy, but he does not have the talent to do it. Kiko is having a very good season, but that is too much to ask of him.

WE NEED AN ATHLETIC MIKE WITH GOOD INTINCTS!!! This is the problem.

Somehow... I get the felling that you had this post prepared NO MATTER what the outcome was.
Nope, I’ve actually been a big supporter against the growing fire Gase movement but the past 6-7 weeks watching this Horizontal Offense has been offensive! I bought Into the excuses but I’ve really been questioning his game management more and more as the weeks have gone by. He is just to stubborn to get out of his own way.

I truly believe he is of a Belichick mold and could be a great Head football coach as we saw in ‘16 and how the team has started against some of the more difficult challenges in this and previous years but he is a terrible play caller, game manager, isn’t involved with the defense when it is clear he needs to be and shoulder some accountability on that side of the ball.

There has to be times the coach makes adjustments and understands that no lead is safe with this D. He just stands pat and I believe if someone else were in charge of the offense and he coached and oversaw the DC he wouldn’t put up with this crap.

I know he won’t get out of his own way so it’s time to move on while we have some young talented guys here. If we could pick up a McVey or along those lines with a HC who commits to managing and not taking on a Coordinator job, toss in a couple of good off seasons and drafts we could make some noise. Gase won’t relinquish control or manage the DC so I have given up on him.

Spoiled players that hurt their team like Phillips do not want to play for him, but what information do you have that makes you believe any of the other players do not want to play for him.

It's an immense body of evidence so I'm not gonna recount everything, just leave this here.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...s-indefinitely-after-awol-issue-trade-for-lb/

As for spoiled players that hurt their team, well its about time we started being able to get the best out of players who aren't saints. You know, like successful organizations do.

Get over it. Posters here were saying the same things the year before Luck got drafted. Dolphins won meaningless games at the end and now we have Tannehill. Go ahead beat your chest and tell everyone how great a fan you are again.

That 6-3 in the last nine games of 2011 was probably the most fun Dolphin football I've seen this decade. I don't root for losses, though sometimes they lead to nice consolation prizes.

Back
Top Bottom