I dont want cutler | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I dont want cutler

Finfanforever said:
Speedrush consider the source...he's a ROOKIE!

a rookie to this forum by no means
posting on this forum..yes
Dolphin fan for life..so please dont judge me due to me having more to do than post on this forum all day

Elle Clouds said:
all i hear is alot of if's and but's.. if he had a better team. If he was the Qb for USC.. yada yada... we dont know how well he will perform in the league. Nowadays its hard to even judge by a players college career... see akili smith, ryan leaf. How about we just wait and see.. and again, i would hate to give up draft picks or players and our first for this kid

Should we base it on your opinion of Cutler or Sabans opinion?

If Saban does move up and draft him, we would have to assume Saban thought it was worth it right? Do you trust him to draft football players for this team?

Elle Clouds said:
and again, i would hate to give up draft picks or players and our first for this kid
But you would for Vince Young, who has the best mechanics and is as finished as a product as I have ever seen? :lol:

SpeedRush99 said:
Says you.

im starting to think you're either dating Mr. Cutler or he took you to the prom and showed you a good time:wink:

BlueFin said:

If Saban does move up and draft him, we would have to assume Saban thought it was worth it right? Do you trust him to draft football players for this team?

of course i do...except that matt roth trade.. i didnt like that we gave up a top 3 corner to draft a guy that seems slow with a lack of skill..but maybe he will pan out.. other than that, saban had a good first draft

Elle Clouds said:
im starting to think you're either dating Mr. Cutler or he took you to the prom and showed you a good time:wink:
And Im starting to think Mr Cutler humped then dumped you after the prom and you are ranting like a bitter ex........... :wink:

BlueFin said:

but look at ur signature.. what more should i expect from you ... ure obviously gonna be biased..

Philter25 said:
And Im starting to think Mr Cutler humped then dumped you after the prom and you are ranting like a bitter ex........... :wink:

How did you know:( ......:boohoo: .......:refuse: im not talking to you anymore

There is a risk in drafting any position, but there are some pretty good rewards also. The coaching staff along with Saban will have this all dialed in for draft day.

Elle Clouds said:
all i hear is alot of if's and but's.. if he had a better team. If he was the Qb for USC.. yada yada... we dont know how well he will perform in the league. Nowadays its hard to even judge by a players college career... see akili smith, ryan leaf. How about we just wait and see.. and again, i would hate to give up draft picks or players and our first for this kid

Then according to you...we could be by-passing the next Brett Favre or Dan Marino. Let's go ahead and make the absolute SAFE pick! Let's pick a defensive player...we always have Gus to lead us to the promise land! :sidelol:

Elle Clouds said:

Good one :rolleyes2 If you would have actually read what that quote was referring to, you would have seen it had nothing to do with Cutler. Consider the scource.

Elle Clouds said:
but look at ur signature.. what more should i expect from you ... ure obviously gonna be biased..

Dude, I'm high on Cutler as a prospect, but if Saban disagrees I'm cool with it, he has a lot more info at his disposal than I do.

I am not as high on Cutler as many on here, I think he can be better than what we currently have at QB but I don't see him as a future pro bowl type QB as some do. If Saban takes him I think he will win a few games that we probably shouldn't but conversely he will give a few games away that we probably should win.

The kid is not consistent, even in the senior year where he supposedly showed great senior leadership. He had a couple of great games and then a couple of games where he could barely complete 50% of his passes. If you give the kid credit for leading his team to a win against a Tennessee team that had given up and an almost win over Florida, you got to knock him for loosing to a bad Middle Tennessee team and having a pathetic showing against a very good LSU defense. I think that type of up and down performance will be emblematic of how his NFL career will go, but if he comes to Miami I hope that I am entirely wrong.

It's not so much that I don't want Cutler, but I don't want him to be our 1st round pick. We have too many needs and there are much "surer" impact players to be had with our pick at 16. The gamble on Cutler at 16 would be too big a risk. Too much other talent to pass up for that great an "IF"

Back
Top Bottom