I gotta say, forget Tannehills Wife there is a new sheriff in Training Camp | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I gotta say, forget Tannehills Wife there is a new sheriff in Training Camp

My preference: Tanne's, Long's, Les'. There are far too few pictures of Long's and Les' to form an accurate opinion though, as there are plenty of pics of Tanne's out there already.

it's pretty funny to me that some are surprised these pro athletes have hot chicks...they're former d1 big men on campus pretty much could have the choice of the lot pretty much and they all got good money or have potential to make really good money...of course eye candy is gonna flock to them...did you expect jake long and his big money to be hand in hand with a female shrek???

even that samuda guy who looked like chunk from goonies without his eye brows probably has some dime piece floating around

I tell you one thing none of those players are exactly Studs in the looks department except that 7/11 dude he kinda has a cool look but if they were working in Walmart they wouldnt have those girlfriends. LoL

Geez what is with all the HATE on Tannehill's wife. Settle down people.

She seems like a nice girl. Shes obviously beautiful and acts like a good person. Trying to help with the special olympics is not a requirement of the QBs wife. Thats a good thing she does. Why hate on her.

And to knock her looks just makes you guys sound completely ridiculous and immature. Any of you who had anything negative to say about her looks should GET REAL. If you want to say you like a woman with more meat on her bones or something like that, thats fine. People can understand that. But, its not as if she isnt in shape either.

Its just ridiculous to listen to this garbage knowing damn well that most of you who are making those ridiculous comments wouldnt know how to contain yourselves if that woman so much as agreed to go on a single date with you. You would be happier than Omar getting invited to hang out on David Garrards boat. Get real people. Unbelievable sometimes.

Yea, Les Brown's girlfriend is physically attractive and so is Long's wife. If you want to debate which of the 3 is more appealing to you physically thats fine. Everyone has different taste. But, to post total nonsense and act like that woman Tannehill married is not nice looking and make senseless comments about someone who seems like a really nice person is kind of disgraceful.

I'm with you. We've heard she looks like Gary Busey and a 12 year old boy. Now I'm either gay now b/c I'd do her or these guys saying this **** are insane.

Trust me, I am ALL about the broads.

I tell you one thing none of those players are exactly Studs in the looks department except that 7/11 dude he kinda has a cool look but if they were working in Walmart they wouldnt have those girlfriends. LoL

You should tweet Omar and he can try and hook you up through Garrard. Perhaps the 4 of you can go on a double date.

Geez what is with all the HATE on Tannehill's wife. Settle down people.

She seems like a nice girl. Shes obviously beautiful and acts like a good person. Trying to help with the special olympics is not a requirement of the QBs wife. Thats a good thing she does. Why hate on her.

And to knock her looks just makes you guys sound completely ridiculous and immature. Any of you who had anything negative to say about her looks should GET REAL. If you want to say you like a woman with more meat on her bones or something like that, thats fine. People can understand that. But, its not as if she isnt in shape either.

Its just ridiculous to listen to this garbage knowing damn well that most of you who are making those ridiculous comments wouldnt know how to contain yourselves if that woman so much as agreed to go on a single date with you. You would be happier than Omar getting invited to hang out on David Garrards boat. Get real people. Unbelievable sometimes.

Yea, Les Brown's girlfriend is physically attractive and so is Long's wife. If you want to debate which of the 3 is more appealing to you physically thats fine. Everyone has different taste. But, to post total nonsense and act like that woman Tannehill married is not nice looking and make senseless comments about someone who seems like a really nice person is kind of disgraceful.

oh geez, here comes mr. moral highground to save the day. we are just having a conversation, nobodies souls are condemned to damnation for having opinions. i got a tag line, CHILL OUT.

oh geez, here comes mr. moral highground to save the day. we are just having a conversation, nobodies souls are condemned to damnation for having opinions. i got a tag line, CHILL OUT.

If his wife is such a horse face with the body of a 10 year old boy who couldn't win a beauty contest at a local walmart maybe you wouldn't mind posting some pics of the women you've dated?

I've only seen Jake Long's wife in the pictures posted in this thread, but I don't get that one. Again, based on the picks, she's average personified. Not unpleasant in any way. Just average. The other two in question are obviously very attractive women.

Funny that a debate over the players wives/girlfriends is becoming one of the more heated debates on the board right now! Gotta love the off/pre - season!

Back
Top Bottom