I gotta say, forget Tannehills Wife there is a new sheriff in Training Camp | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I gotta say, forget Tannehills Wife there is a new sheriff in Training Camp

Les Browns Wife! Dayum!!!! Can I getta a Whoop Whoop!!
Yea i saw her and reacted the same way. Tannehill's wife got no body. Legs pretty much straight up and down. But Les Brown girl...........daaaaayuuummmm! :)

Guys. Hartline's girl blows all of these out of the water. I dont have a pic, but trust me on this one.

As much as I think all 3 of them are wonderful girls with great personalities, I'd take Jeff Garcia's wife over 3 of them in a heartbeat.

Attachments

• Carmella-Decesare-21-2KLZMTJFR2-1024x768.jpg
    Carmella-Decesare-21-2KLZMTJFR2-1024x768.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 70
Funny that a debate over the players wives/girlfriends is becoming one of the more heated debates on the board right now! Gotta love the off/pre - season!

Well now that Chad Johnson is gone...

I agree. Not only does she not have much of a womanly figure, she has horse teeth. You and I may be in the minority, but I don't find much at all attractive about her.

Pics of you? Pics of your slampig?

Probably going to take flak for this, but I can't stand Lauren Tannehill from what I've seen from her on the show. UGH. She seems like such a dumb bimbo. "Oh honey, I'm like, umm, gonna help the Special Olympics or something... 'cause, like, you know, the poor retards need me?" And then the stupid, "I'm so dedicated" scene when she's in the stands... she's a moron and frankly, she's cute, but not really super hot.

Maybe I'm in the minority here but those two women are NOT attractive.

I say we fill a kiddie pool full of oil and let them wrestle for the coveted title of hottest wife of a player. :hump:

(I will ref as part of my srevice to FH)

Probably going to take flak for this, but I can't stand Lauren Tannehill from what I've seen from her on the show. UGH. She seems like such a dumb bimbo. "Oh honey, I'm like, umm, gonna help the Special Olympics or something... 'cause, like, you know, the poor retards need me?" And then the stupid, "I'm so dedicated" scene when she's in the stands... she's a moron and frankly, she's cute, but not really super hot.

So you are interested in "talking" to her?????!!!???...hmmmm...never tried that approach...NAH! I will talk to my boys here on FH and gawk at the hot women instead. LOL!

Except that she didn't say any of what you just said or in that tone. So....

Back
Top Bottom