I hate this Coaching staff! They let Ricky go to the Ravens? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate this Coaching staff! They let Ricky go to the Ravens?

flplaydoh

Scout Team
Reaction score
Why would you let a guy like Rick go somewhere else when he wanted to be here??? He will probably get plenty of carries there and if Rice gets hurt will be a top 5 back!!! The guy has plenty left in the tank, this administration lets guys go all the time and they always go somewhere else and tear it up! So sick of this!!!

I guess we're going to overlook Ricky trashing the staff when it looked like Sparano was getting fired

I'm actually glad it's done. I've never understood the love to be honest. He's OK, but way past time to turn the page.

Thank You Baltimore!

Top 5 back???? Not anymore. Get out of your time machine

Hate to say it.. the guy is old.. Happens every year to guys all over the league.

Thanks for the memories Ricky.. Good luck in Baltimore.

I guess we're going to overlook Ricky trashing the staff when it looked like Sparano was getting fired

No way! His production was so over the top that anything he said should be forgiven.

Wait.... oh yeah, it didn't. Right move, best of luck to him.

I love Ricky but you can't talk bad about your coach to the media and then expect to be re-signed.

Ricky is a great player and a great person but I understand why we let him go.

Why would you let a guy like Rick go somewhere else when he wanted to be here??? He will probably get plenty of carries there and if Rice gets hurt will be a top 5 back!!! The guy has plenty left in the tank, this administration lets guys go all the time and they always go somewhere else and tear it up! So sick of this!!!

Because he is 1000 years old, suspended multiple times for drug violations and talked crap about the organization. its ok everybody looses players to FA.

I hate our fan base!

Sad to see Ricky end his career in another city, but it was time the Dolphins went in another direction. Ricky wasn't very good last year and at 34 years of age, it was time for an injection of youth.

I hate this regime for a lot of reasons, but letting a old washed up pothead go. That embarrassed the organization and rob it of millions of dollars, with his little fumble probed hands won't be one of them! And don't bother with that Wandstache ran him into the ground crap!

I wonder if dean_siu will come out of retirement now and post something (the old timers here will remember him)

....because he lead our team to SO MANY Superbowls. He has been a headache for a long time, I'm glad to see him be someone elses problem.

i have to agree with the original poster
this over the hill back ricky had more yards per carry than bush last year
we could have kept him on the cheap and done something else with our second draft pick..
ricky still has it and was like the lone bright spot on offense last year besides carpenter..
last year ricky avg 4.3 yards per carry ronnie 3.7 bush 4.0
i did notice ricky had less long runs though he still got the tough yards you need..
Ricky the raven sounds fitting good luck ricky except when you play the fins..

Back
Top Bottom