I hate this Coaching staff! They let Ricky go to the Ravens? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate this Coaching staff! They let Ricky go to the Ravens?

while i agree it was time to move on...you cant call him terrible and that him being old is the worst thing in the world when he stillw as over 4 per last year with as bad as we were on the OL.

I love this coaching staff. Why pay Ricky anything for his lack of production. He did not give two squats about the coaches, fans and team when he went on his Pot smoking tour of the planet earth. What goes around comes around man. Even that does not bother me at all but fact is, Ricky got nothin left in the tank. Sure he will have a run here a run there but he is 34. Can anyone name a 34 year old NFL running back that is still effective on a consistent game to game complete seson basis ? I can't.

...I would've taken RW back....with his suspensions and splitting time with "the Dancer" in the backfield the past few years makes Ricky a "young" 34.....JT had no trouble getting re-signed..didn't he "bad mouth" us little too???.....I really wanted RW as a "saftey net" and MENTOR for the rookie Thomas...oh well...GL RW...

Ricky's time here ran it's course, I believe it was an amicable split..

I'm sure we can replace RW with a elite back with the high supplemental draft pick Miami will get for him being a "top 5 back" in BAL...

...I would've taken RW back....with his suspensions and splitting time with "the Dancer" in the backfield the past few years makes Ricky a "young" 34.....JT had no trouble getting re-signed..didn't he "bad mouth" us little too???.....I really wanted RW as a "saftey net" and MENTOR for the rookie Thomas...oh well...GL RW...

JT bad mouthed Bill Parcells. Not exactly the same as Ricky coming out and saying that nobody respected Henne or Sparano.

It was obvious when watching Ricky last year he had lost a couple of steps. He is NOT the player he once was and now he's even a year older. I am glad he moved on. It was time.

I've been on the wagon since I was born, you get off if you can't realize that this coach and GM has made very bad decisions. Baltimore continually makes the playoffs because of smart moves like picking up players like Ricky when stupid staffs throw them away. Heck they even have Cam Cameron and he is considered a very good OC so when are we gonna start getting guys that will make an impact instead of signing backups from other teams? Its people like you that are BIG FANS when we win or something goes good but if we do bad you just jump off, not everything is good in Dolphinland because Henne had a good practice... Ricky was a great pick up for Baltimore and you will see he will flourish...
Well if you love Ricky that much get off the damn wagon and follow his *** to Baltimore IMO.

You forget that we had a guard trying to play center and our line (besides Long) sucked total ***, If you have every played football you would know that you can't run the ball (no matter how good you are) if your line suck!
It was obvious when watching Ricky last year he had lost a couple of steps. He is NOT the player he once was and now he's even a year older. I am glad he moved on. It was time.

Read my post, it says if Rice gets hurt he could be a top 5 back! Do you forget Ronnie getting hurt and Ricky stepping in and going for over 1000?

Ricky Williams wasn't even one of the top 5 free agent RBs, let alone top 5 overall. 2002 was a long time ago, it's time to move on

Loved him back when he still had dreads. Never forgave him, and could honestly care less that he's gone. Would rather bring in someone younger. Ricky couldn't stop fumbling in the last couple games. Good luck to him tho

My worry is that Daniel Thomas is gonna be a bust

Back
Top Bottom