I hate this Coaching staff! They let Ricky go to the Ravens? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate this Coaching staff! They let Ricky go to the Ravens?

He didn't have a place in the team anymore. The comments... meh. If you're important enough, they get swept under the rug - look at what Harrison said about Pittsburgh, Roethlisberger, etc...

good luck ricky, you are going to look bad *** in that all black uni they wear

In a league with Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson, Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Maurice Jones-Drew, Matt Forte, Jamaal Charles, Rashard Mendenhall, Michael Turner, LeSean McCoy, Steven Jackson, Peyton Hillis, and Darren McFadden...... Ricky Williams is gonna be a top 5 runningback?? I dont think I could even do that in Madden

Why would you let a guy like Rick go somewhere else when he wanted to be here??? He will probably get plenty of carries there and if Rice gets hurt will be a top 5 back!!! The guy has plenty left in the tank, this administration lets guys go all the time and they always go somewhere else and tear it up! So sick of this!!!

Top 5 back is where i stopped reading, so a 34 year old RW is amongst the names of.

Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson, Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Maurice Jones Drew, thats 5 right there who are better than himn let alone Frank Gore, Jamaal Charles much more talented, Darren McFadden, Michael Turner, DeAngelo Williams, Steven Jackson, Reshard Mendenhall

Please tell me which of those players would you rather have RW over?

Right now I'd take an unknown Daniel Thomas over RW. We know what we get with Ricky, and Dynamic playmaking is not one of them anymore. There's backs in FA right now that I'd take a chance on over him. He's still servicable, but with what we're building, is that what you want? It was time to move on.

Love Ricky but not surprised to see him go. We could have signed him for vet min and it would have been valuable insurance at least. Just wish we'd sign someone else who could get a few carries each game, while counting on Bush who never carried the load, and a rookie.

I love how some are putting down our best RB last year. Funny...

Why would you let a guy like Rick go somewhere else when he wanted to be here??? He will probably get plenty of carries there and if Rice gets hurt will be a top 5 back!!! The guy has plenty left in the tank, this administration lets guys go all the time and they always go somewhere else and tear it up! So sick of this!!!
Well if you love Ricky that much get off the damn wagon and follow his *** to Baltimore IMO.

Get over it, we move forward. Never get stuck with too many soon to be washed up vets. Daniel Thomas is our horse now.

[video=youtube;6iyTr7yEBbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iyTr7yEBbE[/video]

Good riddance to that POS! He cost this franchise a whole decade between the picks wasted for him and his quitting on the team. Screw Ricky!

It's always better to let a guy go potentially one year early, than one year late.

Love Ricky but not surprised to see him go. We could have signed him for vet min and it would have been valuable insurance at least. Just wish we'd sign someone else who could get a few carries each game, while counting on Bush who never carried the load, and a rookie.

I love how some are putting down our best RB last year. Funny...

What team splits the "load" with more than 2 backs?" Couple years ago it was basically ONE running back and maybe some scrub incase the main guy needed a breather, Thomas carried the "load" at Kansas State, Bush carried the load at USC until they got down into the redzone where Lendale White took the carries

Lex Hilliard is on the roster for a reason and he has from all reports been running hard in camp, and Kory Sheets and Nic Grigsby are still there adding more speed and depth

Back
Top Bottom