I like Vonnie Holliday | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like Vonnie Holliday

The Bad Guy said:
The Chiefs defense was terrible against the run with Holliday as a starter. If you get a chance, look at all the 2003 numbers and then look at the 2004 stats when he went to the bench before the Atlanta game.
I did some research and here's what I found....last year (2004) teams didn't run on the Chiefs nearly as much...THAT'S the only reason their stats were better. They had the 4th fewest rush attempts against in the NFL...in 2003 they allowed 5.2yds per att (32nd in the league)..WITH Holliday...in 2004 they allowed 4.6yds per att (31st in the league)..WITHOUT Holliday for 7 games.

The Chiefs Suck...not Holliday.

:0wned:

Man when i saw a few KC fans babbling about how bad Holliday was on the KC line....I wanted to cry really. KC is really known to have complete talent all around their defense right lol. come on KC has pathetic D and Holliday isnt gonna make KC a good defense by any means. Kinda funny how they blame their horrid D on Holliday when he goes to Miami. Well all i gotta say is KC gets to come to Miami this year and well see bitter kc fans aplenty.

KingPhin05 said:
:0wned:

Man when i saw a few KC fans babbling about how bad Holliday was on the KC line....I wanted to cry really. KC is really known to have complete talent all around their defense right lol. come on KC has pathetic D and Holliday isnt gonna make KC a good defense by any means. Kinda funny how they blame their horrid D on Holliday when he goes to Miami. Well all i gotta say is KC gets to come to Miami this year and well see bitter kc fans aplenty.

Bitter KC fans? I hope you guys enjoy playing Denver this year. Plummer is going to abuse Holliday. One of the few things Plummer is good at.

Gladsadmad said:
I did some research and here's what I found....last year (2004) teams didn't run on the Chiefs nearly as much...THAT'S the only reason their stats were better. They had the 4th fewest rush attempts against in the NFL...in 2003 they allowed 5.2yds per att (32nd in the league)..WITH Holliday...in 2004 they allowed 4.6yds per att (31st in the league)..WITHOUT Holliday for 7 games.

The Chiefs Suck...not Holliday.

This is too funny. You post stats that indicate that the Chiefs had a .6 yard per carry difference with Holliday and you don't see that as a difference?

Holliday sucks. Spin it however you want to about the Chiefs defense sucking, because they do, but Holliday was a big part of that.

This would be like A.J. Feeley going to another team and the new team being excited and saying "the Dolphins offense sucked...not Feeley."

The Bad Guy said:
This is too funny. You post stats that indicate that the Chiefs had a .6 yard per carry difference with Holliday and you don't see that as a difference?

Holliday sucks. Spin it however you want to about the Chiefs defense sucking, because they do, but Holliday was a big part of that.

This would be like A.J. Feeley going to another team and the new team being excited and saying "the Dolphins offense sucked...not Feeley."
:thewave: :hitself: :cpatch: :hump: :beerbang: :dance: :banana: :mdfin: :rocker: :band:

I will waste no more time with you

I just figured Holliday was a depth guy. I don't see him on the field a lot unless somebody gets injured. Sure, he has a good attitude and it's great that he wants to improve....maybe he'll crack the starting lineup if he plays well enough.

Back
Top Bottom