I Want A ****ing Italian To Be Next Dolphins Coach: Vic Fangio | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Want A ****ing Italian To Be Next Dolphins Coach: Vic Fangio

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!

Too OLD

But more critical

NEVER BEEN A HC!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't we learned?????????????????????????????
I agree here. I would like an Italian HC too but sick of first time HC's who normally have a hard time putting a good staff together. At this point Munchak makes the most sense.

*IF* we were to hire a first time head coach, this would be the only guy on my list.

That said, I really prefer we grab a retread NFL HC. I dont want a college guy coming in here either, totally different jobs.

Wasn’t tony Sparano Italian.? Wait what about Rizzi?

I want our new HC to shove a 5 inch diameter pole wrapped with rusty razor wire right up Belicheats ask!

Do it!

2xs a Season!

Make it bleed!

LOL

Would be breaking away from the youth movement around the league for a head coach but hes a great d coordinator. My question is who runs the offense?

this is an offensive league now, and the bears will go to new orleans with a great defense and lose because they cant score enough points to beat the saints. im fine with a defensive head coach, but i want a real guru - not adam gase - running the offense with a hands off approach from the defensive minded head coach. your final 4 this year of kc, ne, lar and nor will win with offense. we need to understand it takes 30+ to win in today's nfl.

I agree here. I would like an Italian HC too but sick of first time HC's who normally have a hard time putting a good staff together. At this point Munchak makes the most sense.

Oh gawd...

That really scares me...

A defunct NFL HC who's now an OL coach...

Kinda reminds me of

"Field Goal!"

I want our new HC to shove a 5 inch diameter pole wrapped with rusty razor wire right up Belicheats ask!

Do it!

2xs a Season!

Make it bleed!

LOL

530.jpg

I'm not into this **** the way I used to be but isn't there some hot rod maven wizzer in college

who knows O and knows the college talent that we can look at????

this is an offensive league now, and the bears will go to new orleans with a great defense and lose because they cant score enough points to beat the saints. im fine with a defensive head coach, but i want a real guru - not adam gase - running the offense with a hands off approach from the defensive minded head coach. your final 4 this year of kc, ne, lar and nor will win with offense. we need to understand it takes 30+ to win in today's nfl.

It will be interesting to see the Bears D vs Saints O. The Bears shut down the Rams.

I'm not into this **** the way I used to be but isn't there some hot rod maven wizzer in college

who knows O and knows the college talent that we can look at????
What happened to never been a HC? Explore options from every possibility.

I worry about another hc with a specialty only coaching on one side of the ball. That's why coaches like harbaugh, who I believe was only a special teams coach, succeed. They're not only focusing on one side of the ball.

I'd love a coach who knows how to run ****, and get two awesome coordinators and let the overall head coach manage the whole thing.

With that being said, I think you could do a whole lot worse than fangio.

Back
Top Bottom