I Want A ****ing Italian To Be Next Dolphins Coach: Vic Fangio | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Want A ****ing Italian To Be Next Dolphins Coach: Vic Fangio

Just curious, is it ok to say I want an “Italian” head coach?

But if someone said I want a white head coach, make them a racist?

If the Dolphins actually do interview him, he will be the most qualified coaching candidate the Dolphins have interviewed since Jimmy Johnson.

CK seems to think Fangio will be the next head coach, fwiw.

How accurate is that map? Because my surname is all over that map, and I sure as hell am not Italian.
The site gets its info in this way:
"
Le mappe dei cognomi sono state ottenute processando oltre 27 milioni di dati provenienti da un immenso e certosino lavoro di raccolta dati delle rubriche telefoniche degli anni 90.
Pertanto il risultato ottenuto non tiene conto dei mutamenti avvenuti dall'inizio del nuovo secolo e non comprende le famiglie che nel periodo precedente non hanno mai posseduto un telefono.
Nonostante queste mancanze, il risultato ottenuto è comunque apprezzabile per il fine del progetto.

La scelta di non utilizzare dati attuali è dettata principalmente dal fatto che negli ultimi anni la rete mobile ha preso il sopravvento sulla rete fissa, riducendo enormemente il numero di abbonati dotati di telefono a filo. Inoltre, la ricerca delle origini del proprio cognome è uno dei principi cardine di questo progetto e si concilia meglio con la scelta di utilizzare dati non attuali."

To make it fast (you can use google translate if you want), it basicallly says that the data is from phone books updated till late 90's. This because from the 2000 to today a lot of families do not have house phones anymore.
It's just a thing to give you a grasp on what part of Italy your heritage could be from

I live in Turin but i have a surname that has a high density in the zone next to Napoli. Napoli was once a Spanish territory once, so who knows maybe my family in the 1200 were from Spain

It's just a site to play

Google is confused.

Attachments

• 647FFED1-4AA8-49D3-A87D-CFBC74A5AEA3.jpeg
    647FFED1-4AA8-49D3-A87D-CFBC74A5AEA3.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 8
I'm definitely on board with Vic. He definitely is up there in age, but you can damn sure bet that we wouldn't have this train wreck of a defense if he was running the show.

Bring On The Paesan!

Despite the team's disappointing experiences with Italian coaches* excepting Rizzi, i am very bullish on Fangio as the right man at the right time

*Sparano without Parcels in his ear speaks for itself; as the nationally televised embarrassments for which heir squads were responsible, Pasqualini and Bonamego were immediately fired, and DeGuglielmo OLs were mediocre at best. And then there was Parcels (1/2 Italian) who foisted Sparano, Henning, Pasqualini and Ireland on us, lost interest when things didnt go as planned including Pat White and then fled like a thief in the night.

Who would you choose. I want a Top 10 OC. I would give the OC of Dallas a shot. He will be available contract ends after Seahawks beat them this weekend.

He's terrible.

Part of the reason if the Seahawks beat the Cowboys will be in part to his terrible play calling, especially in the redzone.

Speaking of Italian. The deli near my house has an Italian Hoagie called The Godfather!!! There is also a place that has a Hoagie called The Sopranos!!! So in honor of this Thread, I think I'll head over to the Deli and buy me some lunch!!! Whatta think fellas? A good Italian hoagie in the name of Fangio!!!

How about getting John or Jim Harbaughno?

Back
Top Bottom