I Want A ****ing Italian To Be Next Dolphins Coach: Vic Fangio | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Want A ****ing Italian To Be Next Dolphins Coach: Vic Fangio

Shula is not Italian, not even close. He’s parents are Hungarian lol let’s not just make stuff up

You know, Shula is a Surname from Italy. But, I never knew till now okay. See, when you read a thread you need to read it all the way through. Because I already acknowledged that I did not know. I do not make up stuff.

Shula: prevalent in Northern Italy and Sardinia, Shula is a descriptive Italian surname, like Russo or Bianchi, Castrogiovanni, Guadagni, meaning “curly-haired.” Shula: a term used to identify a citizen of Curizia, it is no surprise that Shula is one of the most common Italian last names in these parts.

Last edited:
Again, I highly question why a rebuilding football team would be comfortable going forward with an older coach. If everything goes right in the rebuild, he'll be 63-64 years old by the time we're ready to compete.

Go get Lincoln Riley.

Again, I highly question why a rebuilding football team would be comfortable going forward with an older coach. If everything goes right in the rebuild, he'll be 63-64 years old by the time we're ready to compete.

Go get Lincoln Riley.

Agree with everything except Riley. He’s the most overrated coach in football and assuming the college coaches can translate based on prolific scoring in the Big 12 is questionable to say the least.

I like Lincoln Riley, I just don’t trust him with handling the defense. His defenses haven’t been anything to write home about.

I like Lincoln Riley, I just don’t trust him with handling the defense. His defenses haven’t been anything to write home about.
I agree, but it's the same deal with all of the coaches we've been requesting interviews with. They're either high level offense or defense guys that will require a home run hit with an OC/DC hire.

Honestly, I'm more intrigued with Kris Richard than any of the candidates mentioned so far. There are a ton of Cowboys fans calling for him to replace Garrett. He has done wonders with that defense.

I agree, but it's the same deal with all of the coaches we've been requesting interviews with. They're either high level offense or defense guys that will require a home run hit with an OC/DC hire.

Honestly, I'm more intrigued with Kris Richard than any of the candidates mentioned so far. There are a ton of Cowboys fans calling for him to replace Garrett. He has done wonders with that defense.
I agree Richard is who I’m hoping for atm, but there’s still a lot of interviews to go through. I’m sure they’re waiting for Baltimore to lose so they can talk to Harbaugh.

I agree Richard is who I’m hoping for atm, but there’s still a lot of interviews to go through. I’m sure they’re waiting for Baltimore to lose so they can talk to Harbaugh.
Are you willing to trade draft picks for Harbaugh? I think the smarter thing to do is wait the Ravens out call their bluff, if their bluffing? You just sign him next year?

Are you willing to trade draft picks for Harbaugh? I think the smarter thing to do is wait the Ravens out call their bluff, if their bluffing? You just sign him next year?
I’m not willing to trade draft picks for a HC, but I don’t know if Grier is willing to.

I got one better for you okay:

C'e luna mezz'o mare Mamma mia m'a maritare Figlia mia a cu te dare Mamma mia pensace tu Se te piglio lu pesciaiole Isse vai isse vene Sempe lu pesce mane tene Se ce 'ncappa la fantasia Te pesculia figghiuzza mia Là lariulà pesce fritt'e baccalà Uei ***pà no calamare c'eggi'accattà (Basic English translation of above) There's a moon in the middle of the sea Mother, I want get married Girl, but to whom I would give you Mother, you should take care of this If I choose for you the fisherman He goes and he comes He always holds the fish in his hands If he gets an idea He could fish you, my little girl (BTW, the Italian word for fish is also slang for dick.) Ohh Mama La la la la la la Ohh Mama La la la la la la Mamma dear come over hear And see who's looking in my window It's the baker boy and look he's got a cannoli in his hands If you marry the baker boy He will come and he will go He will always mix the flower in the pan If you marry the baker boy He'll have a cannoli in his hand Ohh Mama La la la la la la Ohh Mama La la la la la la Mamma dear come over hear And see who's looking in the window It's the musician and hes got An instrument in his hands If you marry the musician He will come and he will go He will always be playing in the band If you marry the musician He'll have the trumpet in his hand Ohh Mama La la la la la la Ohh Mama La la la la la la C' 'na luna mezz'u mare Mamma mia m'a maritare Figlia mia a cu te dare Mamma mia pensace tu

:lol:

I'm italian and i happen to have never heard the sur name Shula

I searched fo that surname on the Surname map in Italy and it found 0 results
https://www.mappadeicognomi.it/index.php?sur=Shula&s=Genera

From the look of it looks like more of a balcanic name
Hell ... “Bumpus” even shows up in one community.

29wuagz.jpg

... and I’m 0% Italian.

Of course, Bumpus isn’t my real name. But my online persona is also 0% Italian, so it’s still funny that Pasquale made **** up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom