I Want Griese Benched and Cut at the end of the season. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Want Griese Benched and Cut at the end of the season.

ARealFinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Did anybody hear his interview where he says: "We are not a great team, we are a good team.....we still have some things to play for."

A little Backround: When he played for Columbus High, I played For HML....I played Monster (SS), in our 4-3/ 5-2 scheme.......I blitzed once and hit him square.......he crumbled.......he then threw two interceptions in the second half....and we won 31-20.

Any player that makes a statement like that is a loser.

What player hasn't thought that there team was GREAT? What type of player thinks about what type of team you have at mid-season?

And the comment of "some things to play for." sounds like he is setting low goals, like making the playoffs.

If there is a player on our team that is not playing to WIN a superbowl, I want them GONE!!!!!!!

Making it to the Superbowl is an admirable goal.....but he just sounded like he was setting expectations low.......

I always thought he was a loser....now I am convinced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zach has said the same thing. Is he a loser?? I think you're taking his words out of context.

And what does you playing against him in high school have to do with anything. My friend ended Edgerrin James' junior year with one hit. Does that mean Edge can't take a hit??

You went to HML? I think that explains a few things.

Hey would rather us be an over confident? I perfer modesty. Look a simion rice he looks like an idiot now.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
...Any player that makes a statement like that is a loser...

You're right. Every player on every team thinks that they're team is great, or else they're losers. No need to be realistic. :rolleyes:

Truth hurts, huh? Don't worry, you may get your wish and more. The fins will probably cut both Griese and Fiedler. I think Brunnell will be a fin.

Did anybody hear his interview where he says: "We are not a great team, we are a good team.....we still have some things to play for."

A little Backround: When he played for Columbus High, I played For HML....I played Monster (SS), in our 4-3/ 5-2 scheme.......I blitzed once and hit him square.......he crumbled.......he then threw two interceptions in the second half....and we won 31-20.

Any player that makes a statement like that is a loser.

What player hasn't thought that there team was GREAT? What type of player thinks about what type of team you have at mid-season?

And the comment of "some things to play for." sounds like he is setting low goals, like making the playoffs.

If there is a player on our team that is not playing to WIN a superbowl, I want them GONE!!!!!!!

Making it to the Superbowl is an admirable goal.....but he just sounded like he was setting expectations low.......

I always thought he was a loser....now I am convinced.

Would you prefer him (or any other player) to use the old tired out Wanny line........"We're closer than you think" ??

Originally posted by justafan
Truth hurts, huh? Don't worry, you may get your wish and more. The fins will probably cut both Griese and Fiedler. I think Brunnell will be a fin.

My point exactly. Some people just can't handle the truth. Now, if he would have went "Terrell Owens" on the team, calling out people, then that's a totally different story.

He could have said we are a great team - with little or no improvements needed. LoL!

Burnnell maybe but I doubt it.

That doesn't make him a loser....that makes him a realist. If you really think the Dolphins are great right now, I have some oceanside real estate for you in Iowa...cheap!

....and now he's making millions playing for the Dolphins and you're whining about him on an internet message board.

We'll send an email to Wanny and tell him of your demands....:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just think the QUARTERBACK should be optimistic....I don't care about everybody else...the QB has to be a rah, rah, guy....the rest of the guys in the huddle have to look at him and believe......now they will look at him and think: "hey, this guy thinks that were okay....but not that great."

All I have to say is 32-14.

Re: Re: I Want Griese Benched and Cut at the end of the season.

Originally posted by Pagan

....and now he's making millions playing for the Dolphins and you're whining about him on an internet message board.

We'll send an email to Wanny and tell him of your demands....:rolleyes:

Good one :lol:

I just think the QUARTERBACK should be optimistic....I don't care about everybody else...the QB has to be a rah, rah, guy....the rest of the guys in the huddle have to look at him and believe......now they will look at him and think: "hey, this guy thinks that were okay....but not that great."

All I have to say is 32-14.

It doesn't matter how "rah-rah" anyone on the team is. The players aren't stupid. They know what they have as a team. All they can do is try their hardest and make the best of it.

Back
Top Bottom