I Want Griese Benched and Cut at the end of the season. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Want Griese Benched and Cut at the end of the season.

I think him saying that they are NOT great, shows that he feels that they can, and should improve.

Maybe if you only thought that you were a good SS, instead of a great one, you'ld be our saftey right now.

A question: Can you envision Brian Griese inspiring anyone?

BTW, do you remember Jay Fiedler running Donnie Abraham over in the Jets game? INSPIRATIONAL.

I am hoping for the best.....if we can get Dr. Frankenstein to remove Brians Arm and attach it to Jay we would be fine.

32-14 is JAY FIEDLERS RECORD.

And as for me being a better SS, I was the Backup SS and the starting Fullback, our starter got hurt and I stepped in....I got a scholarship to OHIO U (JC), attended FIU instead....I think being 5-9' 190 lbs and running a 4.8 40 didn't help me advancing......

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ARealFinsFan

BTW, do you remember Jay Fiedler running Donnie Abraham over in the Jets game? INSPIRATIONAL.

I am hoping for the best.....if we can get Dr. Frankenstein to remove Brians Arm and attach it to Jay we would be fine.

I don't think all the throws into double and triple coverage, as well as overthrowing, underthrowing, and not hitting receivers in stride are inspiring either :lol:

Seriously though, I realize the intangibles Jay has (I was always a Jay supporter until this year), but Brian's passing is just flat out better. You can't deny that.

Actually they said that he did the opposite in Denver.

The fins are underachieving which means it's safe to say they are good and not great. Inspire? The other players are proffessionals making millions. They should be inspired anyways.

Besides, it's really Wanny's job to get this team psychologically ready and not Griese's.

I agree 100% Real Fan... When I read that quote yesterday I almost posted just like you...

He sounds like he already sees the season as a bust. He sounds like a man that has no confidence in himself or his team...

A confident QB would say something like... "I believe we are a really good team that's just playing below our level right now... We are not executing properly and everyone knows it. Everyone around here knows they can do better, including myself. I need do a better job of managing the ball and we need to get it going up front so that we can be successful with our play action. We want to be firing on all cyclinders at this time of the year and from here on out and we are confident that we will be. We just have to work harder and focus more."

THATS what I want to hear from our QB, not "Well we aren't great but we can still do some stuff."

Last edited by a moderator:

Inspirational as going backwards the last 3+ years? ;)

You want Griese benched? who would you like out there then? an injured fiedler or un-experinced sage?
Why don't you just stop crying and support the team that is on the field and BE a real fins fan

I thought brian played great against SD and Indy....but I think that Brian Needs perfect protection back there.......we are not providing it....I have no faith in Brian lighting up anybody....I hope that I am dead wrong.

What I really want is RICKY to go OFF for 200, that would change the whole confidence of the O-line and offense, we need a BIG performance from Ricky....not to win, but for confidence. Griese is 5 times the passer that Jay is, but Jay has that 32-14....It is hard for me to argue with success.

I just think the QUARTERBACK should be optimistic....I don't care about everybody else...the QB has to be a rah, rah, guy....the rest of the guys in the huddle have to look at him and believe......now they will look at him and think: "hey, this guy thinks that were okay....but not that great."

All I have to say is 32-14.

So when the players in the huddle look at Griese now, do they believe?

IMO he has to make positive plays in pressure situations, for the O unit and the rest of the team to start believing!

I am hoping he starts that this week, against a top notch Balt defense. If he does, the team will believe! :)

GOOO FIINNZ

I dont like giving Jay all the credit. The dolphins are 32-14 not Jay. And how it seems is that he has play not bad enough to lose more than 14 games as opposed to good enough to win 32.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
I agree 100% Real Fan... When I read that quote yesterday I almost posted just like you...

He sounds like he already sees the season as a bust. He sounds like a man that has no confidence in himself or his team...

A confident QB would say something like... "I believe we are a really good team that's just playing below our level right now... We are not executing properly and everyone knows it. Everyone around here knows they can do better, including myself. I need do a better job of managing the ball and we need to get it going up front so that we can be successful with our play action. We want to be firing on all cyclinders at this time of the year and from here on out and we are confident that we will be. We just have to work harder and focus more."

THATS what I want to hear from our QB, not "Well we aren't great but we can still do some stuff."

Give me a break, I am so sick of hearing we will turn this around EVERY STINKING WEEK, Brian has the most talent at QB on this team do you think if the O-line actualy did there job Brian would not be throwing for 300 yrds and 2 TD's a game? If you don't like Brian just say that, don't make his comments into more then they are.

Jay has had the job for three years now he can't stay healthy, he can't hit wide open receivers, he can't throw the long ball, he can't stop throwing INT's these are facts we give Jay three years to work out his game and some people still want Jay back. This will be Brians fourth start for this team and people already want him out. Why is Jay given so much time? what has he done to make himself so wanted by you blind fans?

Brians father led this team to our last SB victory and the only undefeated season in history, his son is a very smart QB that if givin time will not throw a dumb pass unlike Jay. Brian can also hit the long ball and hit a receiver in stride Jay can not. If the O-line could block, Ricky would have 120 yrds a game and Brian would throw for 300 yrds with every weapon on this team we have.
How many 300 yrd games does Jay have? Last year Ricky was 150 yrds short of 2000 and how many games did Jay throw for 300 yrds? JAY... IS....A....BACKUP....ONLY!!!!!!!!! He will be gone next year I'm not so sure about Brian.

Back
Top Bottom