I want Henson! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want Henson!

finsfan4life

In Dawn We Trust!
Reaction score
Hey it's a bye week and I got to thinking about next year. Obviously Jay Fiedler or Brian Griese will no longer be with the team come 2004. I would be all for trading for Drew Henson to be the third stringer if the price was right. Give him a couple of years and he should be ready to take over the reigns.

Anyone else interested in this happening?

If we finish the year with a good record and a Super Bowl appearance, you better believe Jay will be with us next year.

Brock Marion and Junior Seau will probably retire. We should make Eddie Moore the starter, move Arturo Freeman to FS and pick up Terrell Owens in free-agency. Then with our first rounder, pick up a franchise OL.

Phew, that'd be sweet :)

Originally posted by Gonk
If we finish the year with a good record and a Super Bowl appearance, you better believe Jay will be with us next year.

Brock Marion and Junior Seau will probably retire. We should make Eddie Moore the starter, move Arturo Freeman to FS and pick up Terrell Owens in free-agency. Then with our first rounder, pick up a franchise OL.

Phew, that'd be sweet :)

Gonk for GM :lol:

i second that, that's a tight plan

Forget that complaining bum. We should sign Damien Woody put him at RG.

i see to being franchised so we would lose that 1 round pick but it would be worth it, just like ricky was. but do you think we could afford it, to he's gonna demand some serious loot.

First we have to worry about re-signing Ogunleye which won't come at a small price. One quarterback will be here one won't. I like what I've seen from Rosenfels, that's why I say we get Henson as our third QB.

I believe Minor is a free agent, so we may have to worry about a backup runningback unless Henry proves he's up to the task.

I say McKnight, Fletcher, Todd Perry, Tim Ruddy, and Mark Dixon will be gone. Wade Smith will be the left or right tackle depending on if we re-sign Todd Wade. So we'll definitely need to revamp the o-line. Hopefully Whitley or Yates can step up.

Hopefully Madison will re-structure his astronomical cap figure. Freeman is a free agent, so either Marion or him will be our free safety.

I don't see the T.O. thing happening. Too much money. I also think T. Buck might retire so we'll need to get another third corner.

But hey let's enjoy the rest of this season.

Owens??? I love his talent and his ability, but he's got some attitude problems, and we don't need him rubbing off on our team!!! Did you see hi today?? played lazy, and then blamed poor throws on his QB, and poor play calling. He won't be in San Fran next year, but he won't be in Miami either way too much $$$. He may end up in Atlanta, or maybe Kansas City. JETS??? That would suck!!

We may need a #2 WR..

#2 WR candidates:
Darrell Jackson, UFA
Dez White, UFA
Steve Smith, RFA
-I know there is more

clear.gif

clear.gif

192421_stevesmithJPG-1.jpg

Originally posted by Va.fin fan
i see to being franchised so we would lose that 1 round pick but it would be worth it, just like ricky was. but do you think we could afford it, to he's gonna demand some serious loot.

i doubt it he will get franchised, plummer and peterson are also free agents and i just read in the newspaper , that it looks like that the 49ers will try to sign both defenders and let owens go

All three of those WRs aren't any good...not for this system.

Future QB?

Favorie Candidates:
Mike McMahon
Chris Redman

s_mcmahon_i-1.jpg

clear.gif

I'm dying over here. Hook a brotha up with the 2004 FA list, please!

Originally posted by Prime Time
All three of those WRs aren't any good...not for this system.

Mind proving your point?

Darrell Jackson would be the PERFECT compliment WR for Chambers. PERFECT!

Back
Top Bottom