I want Henson! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want Henson!

I'll take Mike McMahon...that boy is awesome.

Sure...those WRs are on pass first teams.

Originally posted by Prime Time

Sure...those WRs are on pass first teams.

You still haven't proved a point. How do you know how they will play in our offense? Wouldn't having Ricky in the backfield and Chambers next to them make them better?

I wouldn't mind taking a look at Chris Redman but don't like Mike McMahon. Too erratic for my tastes. I would love to get Darrell Jackson or Dez White on the Fins.

Darral Jackson from Seattle has Shaun Alexander...

Dez White??? Please what has he ever done?

Chris Redman...please he struggles so much, it isn't even funny..Mike McMahon is the way to go.

McMahon does not start because he is uncertain of what to do when he plays. Dez White is a talented player who with some decently consistent QB play could do well.

Darell Jackson would have Ricky Williams here.

Your statements make no sense at all. What the hell has Mike McMahon ever done. Atleast White is starting.

McMahon has a strong arm, very smart, mobile...just needs to work on accuracy.

Thanks FF4Life and Jaj for actually making sense..

Oh Okay...so Jay Fiedler's long ball which was so inaccurate this TC...is still the same? Of course you can becomoe accurate. And CO84...thank you for trying to bring something to the table.

Rumors out here in Bay Area CA. is that TO will be a Falcon next yr and that the Niners will do what the Bills did to Price and Franchise tag him....imagine that Vick to TO. :eek:

Darrell Jackson would be perfect for us. He's a player. The QB I like is David Garrard out in Jacksonville. Big, strong, athletic, cannon arm, young. Wouldn't mind having him here.

I think DT is an area we'll be looking at next year. Timbo could retire next year or maybe the year after that. Zgonina is also nearing the end. It's time we look at grooming a replacement for Timbo. LB will also need to be addressed again. Even if Eddie Moore comes back strong, he'll essentially be a rookie. And even if he unseats Greenwood, Seau will still be 35 and Zach will be 31. A competant (and potential replacement) is needed in the middle. Lets hope Corey Jenkins develops as well.

CB will also be a need. Fletcher is gone. T-Buck is nearing the end. And Madison costs a bundle and is approaching 30.

Most importantly, we could be in the market for a new coaching staff. Wanny is on the hot seat. And Norv Turner was never expected to remain beyond this season anyway. So offensive coordinator will be a gaping hole.

There will be plenty of needs on this team. Certainly will be another interesting offseason regardless of this season's outcome.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Rumors out here in Bay Area CA. is that TO will be a Falcon next yr and that the Niners will do what the Bills did to Price and Franchise tag him....imagine that Vick to TO. :eek:

Vick to TO and Peerless Price....w/ Alge Crumpler at TE and a very competant Brian Finneran in the slot. Danger Danger.

Originally posted by Prime Time
And CO84...thank you for trying to bring something to the table.

You're welcome.

Originally posted by Muck
Darrell Jackson would be perfect for us. He's a player.

Originally posted by finsfan4life
I would love to get Darrell Jackson or Dez White on the Fins.

I love T.O's talent, but he is a head case. The way he was conducting himself on the sidelines against the Vikings was unprofessional to say the least. Someone needed to b!tch slap him. I was embarrassed and he doesn't even play for my team.

I think Mcmahon could be a dangerous qb, with a good system, him in two years would be an improvement on fielder.

Back
Top Bottom