I Was Disappointed On Gase Last Night | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Was Disappointed On Gase Last Night

Usually tightends have a minimal impact their rookie season and if this is Gase's way of getting Gesicki ready to be the starter week 1, at the expense of calling proper plays in preseason, I'm game.

The point isn’t that plays of 40+ yards are meaningless in terms of scoring. It’s that they’re meaningless as a measurement of a team’s downfield passing game, due to their rarity in the league.

Stop moving the goalposts, shou.

When you post something as if it's a pronouncement of fact, then stand behind your words, instead of twisting, changing, or evading what you said after the fact.

So far the preseason has been discouraging in terms of playcalling and penalties. Just the same **** as in years past, dont look like a well coached team, yet. Just the preseason, but the warning signs are there

Stop moving the goalposts, shou.

When you post something as if it's a pronouncement of fact, then stand behind your words, instead of twisting, changing, or evading what you said after the fact.

The original statement, within the context supplied by the person I originally responded to, was that pass plays of 40+ yards are meaningless in comparing any one team’s downfield passing game to any other team’s.

That point still remains, unchanged, and merely elaborated further. If you can’t follow along, that’s not on me.

This right here. People are telling me it's only pre season but what I see is the bad patterns. We were told the team was going to be smarter this year but so far it hasn't been. We have way more speed but we're not really using it and last but not least, we now have a TE that can go get the football but we're not using him.

Having said that, I'm willing to wait till Saturday and see how we do.

You might be disappointed saturday.

Read between the lines. The fact that we aren't seeing Gesicki in plays we expect in preseason tells me he's already prepared. Kinda reverse phsycology

I'm not buying it that Gesicki will be eased in slowly. It makes zero sense. Mike already mention he was grasping the playbook early on and in practice we've seen video flashes of whats to come.

Gase doesn't need to highlight Gesicki for our benefit in preseason,he needs to open the season with starters healthy. Gesicki is a starter.Those acrobatic jump balls take their toll and atleast I dont need to see mike beat him self up for a meaningless preseason games.

Mike Gesicki's going to be a red zone star and a back breaker for defenses in general.Gase knows it and so do I.:thumbsup

gase is a fraud that somehow gets a pass from the media

his teams are undisciplined and his play calls lack situational awareness
I saw at least 10 attempts for Gesicki in the end zone during camp, he’s not been thrown one in preseason..coincidence? No..Gase is going to save that for sure..

However, Having Gesicki blocking all preseason is trying to expedite a futile process, but you might as well try in preseason.

So now you know, either use him as big receiver or else.

How many times have we heard about this athletic phenom we drafted that's guaranteed to be a perennial all-pro, only to see that player be absolutely nothing for us? Gesicki may turn out to be something but its wishful thinking to believe he is such a beast already that Gase simply hiding him.

Damn this stuff makes sense to you ?

When has there been a rookie come into the NFL without needing to develop a routine and comfort level to become successful. Maybe catch a ball or two in an actual game.....

Gesicki is not a Ricky Williams or the Jim Brown of TE's and all the other guys rolls Stills, Wilson, Amendola, Grant, just as important.

I mean this hidding our positive abilities for the sack of opening season surprise is only credible to a Fan with magnified colored glasses....

It’s. It ibv
Damn this stuff makes sense to you ?

When has there been a rookie come into the NFL without needing to develop a routine and comfort level to become successful. Maybe catch a ball or two in an actual game.....

Gesicki is not a Ricky Williams or the Jim Brown of TE's and all the other guys rolls Stills, Wilson, Amendola, Grant, just as important.

I mean this hidding our positive abilities for the sack of opening season surprise is only credible to a Fan with magnified colored glasses....
Its not obvious to you he’s working on tempo and short passing timing? It’s not obvious he’s keeping Gesicki into block?

Back
Top Bottom