I wouldn't assume the number 1 pick is ours just yet......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wouldn't assume the number 1 pick is ours just yet.........

Tua couldn't even carry his team to the National Championship!! Put em on your shoulders champ. That's what the Dolphins need another Marino with a supporting cast.
Freshman year Bama was down 3 TDs in the Championship game. Pull Hurts, insert Tua and POW! National championship. Do you pay attention? :lol:

Cincinnati is atrocious at 0-8, Washington's only win was vs. The Fins and The Falcons are stinking up the joint, Matt Ryan or not. The Dolphins played hard last night and came up short solely due to the lack of talent, plain and simple. On any given Sunday the Fins may defeat a stinker like the Jests, who although possess a pretty good defense are sorely lacking in the head coaching department...... :) And if The Dolphins do manage to secure the first pick in the draft, are they really suppose to pass on Chase Young, out of Ohio State for an injury prone, unproven at this level Tua when there are other options at QB? I'm not so sure.......What say thee?

How is Tua "injury prone?"....

God, the last game of the season is going to be epic! Imagine, Miami and Cinci, both sitting at 0-15 heading into that game, both trying to secure the first pick.

Both teams just sit on the turf and stare across the field at each other :chuckle:

I imagine both QBs just running in the opposite direction, trying to give up safeties.
They don't play each other the last game of the season. But that could still happen in week 16

God, the last game of the season is going to be epic! Imagine, Miami and Cinci, both sitting at 0-15 heading into that game, both trying to secure the first pick.

Both teams just sit on the turf and stare across the field at each other :chuckle:

I imagine both QBs just running in the opposite direction, trying to give up safeties.
I've been imagining that for awhile. Our very own once-in-a-generation Super Bowl. Actually pretty tricky to set up so as not to invite an NFL investigation ....you can't really tell any players because they may change teams down the road for one.

You pick Tua not a Jake Long. Then if Tua stinks you get another QB the following year. Lets play with the Aces not the King and Queen cards.

I draft Young first then a qb with our next pick and double down and take another qb in the 2nd or 3rd rd. We get maybe the best player in the draft and TWO chances of hitting on a franchise qb.
I draft Young first then a qb with our next pick and double down and take another qb in the 2nd or 3rd rd. We get maybe the best player in the draft and TWO chances of hitting on a franchise qb.

ok, I’ve heard enough. Put down the crackpipe

That Tank Bowl with the Bengals in week 16 is going to be epic. They should flex it to SNF lol.

don’t know if you ever saw the movie Easy Money with Rodney Dangerfield, but this game is going to remind me of the scene when Rodney, Pesce and the gang bet on a horse at the track, and the fix is in for their horse to lose. The next scene it was so blatant that you see the jockey with his boots in the dirt obnoxiously slowing the horse down from winning the race. Funny scene

Cincinnati is atrocious at 0-8, Washington's only win was vs. The Fins and The Falcons are stinking up the joint, Matt Ryan or not. The Dolphins played hard last night and came up short solely due to the lack of talent, plain and simple. On any given Sunday the Fins may defeat a stinker like the Jests, who although possess a pretty good defense are sorely lacking in the head coaching department...... :) And if The Dolphins do manage to secure the first pick in the draft, are they really suppose to pass on Chase Young, out of Ohio State for an injury prone, unproven at this level Tua when there are other options at QB? I'm not so sure.......What say thee?
Don't you read this forum and the multitudes of posters that are relentlessly obsessing over the fact that we haven't locked up the top pick by week 7?

In what universe did you glean the idea that anyone here is assuming the number 1 pick is ours?

Back
Top Bottom