I wouldn't assume the number 1 pick is ours just yet......... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wouldn't assume the number 1 pick is ours just yet.........

Tua couldn't even carry his team to the National Championship!! Put em on your shoulders champ. That's what the Dolphins need another Marino with a supporting cast.
It may be advisable to by a larger jersey going forward...your 30-year-old Marino Jersey is starting to cut off blood flow to your brain.

Cincy is going to be hard to out-tank with Finley, IMO.

Time for our move.

Start Rosen.

Cincy did the tank the right way, hire a someone who has absolutely no business being a head coach and maybe not even a coordinator either. Flores, with all his faults, still will be a coordinator somewhere in 2 to 3 years.

Cincy did the tank the right way, hire a someone who has absolutely no business being a head coach and maybe not even a coordinator either. Flores, with all his faults, still will be a coordinator somewhere in 2 to 3 years.

Admittedly there are players playing hard at times.

I don’t see how we keep Grier and Flores @ 0-16.

Neither is faultless for not winning even one game.

UNLESS they are both throwing games (Grier is).

Thought experiment - how do players trust a coach that threw games with bad calls? How do they trust that his calls weren’t real, like he is an idiot calling a cover 0?

Admittedly there are players playing hard at times.

I don’t see how we keep Grier and Flores @ 0-16.

Neither is faultless for not winning even one game.

UNLESS they are both throwing games (Grier is).

Thought experiment - how do players trust a coach that threw games with bad calls? How do they trust that his calls weren’t real, like he is an idiot calling a cover 0?

ya some people half jokingly (I hope) say he called that cover 0 because he’s in in the tank. He’s not purposely throwing games as that as something he’d never recover from, ever. All the questionable play calls, lack of adjustments, and Weird personnel decisions should be serious concerns for the competency of Flores and his coordinators.

That pick is ours, Its obvious this team will intentionally try to lose even if we somehow are beating a team just like last night ..
Miami is on a mission and if we find ourselves up 14 we will send the entire team blitzing including to CB's and Safety's lol.. Or if we find ourselves scoring a last second touchdown we will call the worst play in the world to go for two..

Cincy is going to be hard to out-tank with Finley, IMO.

Time for our move.

Start Rosen.

The good thing is that we play Cincinnati. We need to actively lose that game. Have Fitz throw pick 6s and take a ****ing knee in the endzone for a safety lol

Fans are hung up on pick 1 because they assume Tua is the target. I wonder how many have actually considered the possibility that QB may not even be on the list this year? Maybe Tua isn't the target at all, or maybe they are actually watching a QB like Lawrence instead.

God, the last game of the season is going to be epic! Imagine, Miami and Cinci, both sitting at 0-15 heading into that game, both trying to secure the first pick.

Both teams just sit on the turf and stare across the field at each other :chuckle:

I imagine both QBs just running in the opposite direction, trying to give up safeties.

They actually play in the next to last game and play the Pats in week 17. I could see Miami losing the game, and playing the Pats with the Pats having nothing to gain with a win or loss (assuming they lost a game during the season) and Billy boy tanking that game to screw the Dolphins. As of right now the Bengals have the lower strength of schedule which is the first tiebreaker for draft picks.

Teams tend to rally behind new qbs when their teams are horrible. At least that’s the way it is in the movies ‍♂️

That pick is ours, Its obvious this team will intentionally try to lose even if we somehow are beating a team just like last night ..
Miami is on a mission and if we find ourselves up 14 we will send the entire team blitzing including to CB's and Safety's lol.. Or if we find ourselves scoring a last second touchdown we will call the worst play in the world to go for two..

Lol, that’s true! We could have easily beat Pittsburgh. We were dominating them at first and then Flo got the call to tank!

The way we fell off in the 2nd half against Pitt, keeps me convinced we are still the worst team out there. It seems that teams suss us out in later stages of these games because all we can really do with our talent level is find ways to mask our deficiencies, that's very hard to sustain over the full 60 minutes. The notable exception to this drop off in performance is the redskins, but the introduction of Fitz probably had more to do with that than anything.

Fell much more comfortable if/when Cincy get a win or two, along with the Falcons and Jets adding an extra one in the W column, hoping we won't have to wait very long for the Jets to be out of reach.

Back
Top Bottom