Idiot Houston Texans radio host goes off on Hartline and Incognito | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Idiot Houston Texans radio host goes off on Hartline and Incognito

I don't think a team with an undefeated season, 2 super bowl rings, and 5 afc tittles, needs to take lip off of an expansion team with 2 playoff wins. Here's an idea Texans why don't you win something before pounding your chest.

another point I would like to make about Swearinger's tackle. He uses the crown of his helmet with his head down. This is improper tackling technique.

The NFL is teaching young boys how to tackle properly by keeping their head up. Which is what I was taught when I was a kid and through HS. Injuries occur by the hitter as much as the hittee when your head is down. Spinal chord injuries occur at much higher rate when you tackle with your helmet. So its less likely a rookie who is not developed into a bigger stronger NFL player yet might want to do this and hit the knees because less likely to hurt him. That is crap.

The Texans are a soft, underachieving team. They have choked at the end of the year and in the playoffs the past 2 seasons, despite all the pundits singing their praises as the next great team.

The Texicans (lol) have been on their soapbox, all high and mighty, about their 2 dirty plays? Say's a lot about the franchise defending dirty players.

those guys are idiots, but as fans, there's not much we can say back to the Texans...as they have beaten Miami 7-0 in the regular season.

Richie's latest words take the high road and he doesn't say anything bad about Smith or retaliate in any way with words. He just moves on. That is a sign of a good football player, not a dirty football player, and I give the NFL commish some kudos in recognizing that.

I think he was just being a smartass, but I love it regardless. As much trash talking that is done on the field, players need to know how to control their tempers.

I think he was just being a smartass, but I love it regardless. As much trash talking that is done on the field, players need to know how to control their tempers.

So true they cant go all Kyle Turley and single handedly lose their team a game and possible playoff spot.

Personally as a fan I don't care for players who cant control their emotions on the field. Cox was a good player for us but his immaturity cost us some games

I don't have a shred of interest to listen to what the guy had to say but from you all's comments it sounds on par with local radio. Nothing really to see here.

Ya local radio sucks. Living in Tampa Bay I wanna puke every time I hear them talk about the Bucs and Rays (nothing against either). The gushing and overly homer talk is the worst. Color me not surprised by this idiots commentary.

Man that was funny. I had an unbeivably good time listening to that. wow lol

I sincerely hope we get our first win over this stupid franchise in a playoff game at some point to really shove it up their ass. I ****ing hate Houston. Crybabies.

I had an exchange with those two guys over twitter last night.

Jack Dierkes ‏@JDierkes4 16h
@MikeMeltser @PayneNFL you are both dumb ****s. Seth was a ****ty football player but he's an even ****tier radio personality

Seth Payne ‏@PayneNFL 15h
@JDierkes4 Jack! How are you buddy?

Jack Dierkes ‏@JDierkes4 15h
@PayneNFL How about you be JUST A BIT objective when you're on the radio instead of being a huge homer. Ignorant comments today "buddy"

Seth Payne ‏@PayneNFL 7h
.@JDierkes4 I love it when you put words in quotes. I can just picture your cute little hands making the air quotes gesture. Adorable!

Mike Meltser ‏@MikeMeltser 14h
@JDierkes4 @PayneNFL what did we say that was wrong?

Jack Dierkes ‏@JDierkes4 12h
@MikeMeltser @PayneNFL You two are both insanely unprofessional. What you said about another organization AND players were classless #clowns

Back
Top Bottom