IDK about garrard | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IDK about garrard

I'm just getting a VERY bad feeling about all this. I'm afraid that MIAMI will lose MOORE to F/A next preseason, only to watch him excel elsewhere; and then be stuck w/an aging, has-been mediocrity who now has a built-in back issue, and a young man who is as likely to be a "bust" as he is to make it as a topshelf NFL QB. (At best, he's "green as grass"; at worst, he's really just a WR w/a good arm)

Hmmm, Moore was the starter in Carolina and he only won 1 game if I'm not mistaken while being a full-time starter with OTA's and Training camp and they ended up drafting Cam Newton.... How can you be certain that he will go elsewhere and excel?

Hmmm, Moore was the starter in Carolina and he only won 1 game if I'm not mistaken while being a full-time starter with OTA's and Training camp and they ended up drafting Cam Newton.... How can you be certain that he will go elsewhere and excel?

Moore went 1 and 4 on a team that won 2 games all season. The next season on an upgraded team and Cam Newton's legs, Cam went 2-10 before he started to win. So by comparison Moore did just fine for an even more miserable team.

Moore went 1 and 4 on a team that won 2 games all season. The next season on an upgraded team and Cam Newton's legs, Cam went 2-10 before he started to win. So by comparison Moore did just fine for an even more miserable team.
So when he loses the job to Garrard what will be your new excuse?

Ancient history, that CAROLINA stuff. That was then: this is now. He won 6 of his last 9...w/a for-sh*t team boasting (a) an unready HC; (b) COLUMBO-CAREY protecting (ha!) his right side (remember the DALLAS game--The fumble at our 8?) and destroying half the running game; and (c) a "D" that was hot-and-cold, and unable to get a stop w/the game on the line (remember DENVER and PATRIOTS II?) By all rights, MOORE should've posted 10-2. It wasn't HIS fault that MIAMI passed on SO MANY solid F/A Gs and settled for COLUMBO at RT and moving CAREY to RG, where he hadn't played since The U. And it wasn't his fault that he had an unready HC in PASTAPUMPO, who decided to "swim or sink" w/HENNE. And it wasn't his fault that MIAMI's self-proclaimed great Secondary couldn't back up its bragging w/a key stop when the game was on the line.

With all that, MOORE was rated the 12th best QB in the NFL. "Back-up QB"? My a$$!!! Let me spell it out so YOU can understand what that means. There were 20 other STARTING NFL QBs who were rated worse than MOORE...and I'll bet that many of them played on a better team. And remember FLYNN earlier this preseason? PHILBIN apparently liked MOORE better, because we had the money...but we didn't use it for FLYNN. Maybe A RODGERS was right when he said that FLYNN could be a top 15 QB in the NFL. That would explain it all, because, as I mentioned, MOORE was rated the 12th best QB in the League DESPITE playing for crappy MIAMI instead of (say ) contending GB (like FLYNN did).

MOORE WILL GO ELSEWHERE after 2012. He'll be a F/A, unless MIAMI re-signs him somehow. And once he hits F/A, PLENTY of KNOWLEDGABLE, real "football people" will be there, w/PLENTY of money...and once again, MIAMI will have done the "heavy lifting'', only to be left w/d*ck to show for its efforts.

Ancient history, that CAROLINA stuff. That was then: this is now. He won 6 of his last 9...w/a for-sh*t team boasting (a) an unready HC; (b) COLUMBO-CAREY protecting (ha!) his right side (remember the DALLAS game--The fumble at our 8?) and destroying half the running game; and (c) a "D" that was hot-and-cold, and unable to get a stop w/the game on the line (remember DENVER and PATRIOTS II?) By all rights, MOORE should've posted 10-2. It wasn't HIS fault that MIAMI passed on SO MANY solid F/A Gs and settled for COLUMBO at RT and moving CAREY to RG, where he hadn't played since The U. And it wasn't his fault that he had an unready HC in PASTAPUMPO, who decided to "swim or sink" w/HENNE. And it wasn't his fault that MIAMI's self-proclaimed great Secondary couldn't back up its bragging w/a key stop when the game was on the line.

With all that, MOORE was rated the 12th best QB in the NFL. "Back-up QB"? My a$$!!! Let me spell it out so YOU can understand what that means. There were 20 other STARTING NFL QBs who were rated worse than MOORE...and I'll bet that many of them played on a better team. And remember FLYNN earlier this preseason? PHILBIN apparently liked MOORE better, because we had the money...but we didn't use it for FLYNN. Maybe A RODGERS was right when he said that FLYNN could be a top 15 QB in the NFL. That would explain it all, because, as I mentioned, MOORE was rated the 12th best QB in the League DESPITE playing for crappy MIAMI instead of (say ) contending GB (like FLYNN did).

MOORE WILL GO ELSEWHERE after 2012. He'll be a F/A, unless MIAMI re-signs him somehow. And once he hits F/A, PLENTY of KNOWLEDGABLE, real "football people" will be there, w/PLENTY of money...and once again, MIAMI will have done the "heavy lifting'', only to be left w/d*ck to show for its efforts.
The right side of our o-line looks just as bad this season.

So when he loses the job to Garrard what will be your new excuse?

No excuses, just stating facts unlike some whiners who never forgave Moore for depriving them of the gayness of sucking for Luck. If Garrard beats him out well then we've already upgraded a position where our former starter was the second best QB in the division last season, so it's all the better as I am not invested or dis-invested in a player based on petty pique!

Back
Top Bottom