If Damien Williams goes down, sign Trent Richardson as our 3rd down back | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Damien Williams goes down, sign Trent Richardson as our 3rd down back

He's the complete opposite of a 3rd down back...

Exclusive footage of Trent Richardson leaving the Raider's facility.

dioqtic.gif

Trent Richardson is good for 2 and a half yards. You need a yard? He'll get you two and a half. You need ninety? He'll get you two and a half.

Storm Johnson would be my first choice. Richardson would be my last choice. Even after Tebow

H wish we kept Darkwa, he's been solid in ny.

He has, and he really performed as well or better than Williams did last preseason, albeit later in the games. I thought he wasn't kept because he was one of those guys that size-wise could just never make it in regular games. Apparently the Giants didn't think so.

He has, and he really performed as well or better than Williams did last preseason, albeit later in the games. I thought he wasn't kept because he was one of those guys that size-wise could just never make it in regular games. Apparently the Giants didn't think so.

I personally preferred Darkwa to Williams when we picked them up. I think there's a handful of guys like Raijon Neal that would be upgrades, especially over James.

Darkwa is the 4th RB on the depth chart and a special teams player. Hasn't shown anything in NY that he didn't show here.

We took way too long to get rid of Donald Thomas and now somebody wants his fatter, slower, less decisive clone to come in? I hope not, but I'll have a pint of what OP is drinking so that I'm okay with people doing bad things seemingly with the express purpose of making me unhappy.

Trent Richardson is one of the worst hbs in nfl history and you want us to sign this guy?

Guy has zero vision. He is slower then a snail. This is a move Ireland would make thank god he is gone

Back
Top Bottom