If Dolphins can go 3-3 in next 6 games... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Dolphins can go 3-3 in next 6 games...

I would gladly take 1-2 in the next three games considering they play at home to the Seahawks and then they have to go to the Niners and Cardinals. That's a brutal stretch no matter how you slice it.

I would gladly take 1-2 in the next three games considering they play at home to the Seahawks and then they have to go to the Niners and Cardinals. That's a brutal stretch no matter how you slice it.
I’m expecting losses in at least 2 of those 3 if not all 3. Seattle has been putting up points early and their opponents are playing catch-up. SF may be banged up but they have a system where guys really can just step in and fill a role. Mullen, McKinnon and Reed might not put up the numbers of Garoppolo, Mostert/Coleman, and Kittle, but they’ve shown they can all work in that system and make things happen on offense. Arizona has the potential to really embarrass us with Murray, Drake and Hopkins and that defense is being overlooked. I’m happy with the progress I’ve seen so far (competitive games against 2019 playoff teams, a double digit win over an up and coming offense), but things don’t really get easier in the next stretch of games. Staying competitive in all 3 would make me happy. One or more wins in there would make me ecstatic, but I’m not going to start calling for the heads of the coaching staff if it doesn’t happen.

:lol:

I knew as soon as this team beat a bad football team, the threads will be filled with guys and gals who just take it to the head way to quickly.

Seattle will murder this team. It will be way worse than the Buffalo game.

LEMON DROP!

It would be a good time to get Howard more involved in the run game, were down the Seattle Defense while keeping the ball outta Wilson’s hands.

You cant win on here. You compliment the team after a win and you are a homer. You call out our faults after a win, you are a debbie downer. You name positives after a loss, then you are delusional. You name faults after a loss, and you are a cynic malcontent.

Finheaven: Where everyone is right and wrong simultaneously.

Howard hasn't given me the impression he is up to the task.

I agree, so far his stats say he's got a 0.8 yard average so far....I know its early but I can't ever recall someone that was supposed to be a starter for us gaining so little. Like even in '04 Gordon averaged like 1.8.

Back
Top Bottom