If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots!

Fangio is waiting on philly. He interviewed for miami because the philly job might not happen. His BEST superbowl shot for now is philly. You cant blame fangio for that.

Maybe his wife doesnt want to leave pennsylvania and family and is hoping for the philly job? To many factors beyond griers control. But i believe if gannon stays in philly vic is ours.

What i hope doesnt happen is they wait to long and we lose desai also. I love the fangio scheme so no vic then desai is my choice.
Certainly, all those reasons are valid. Money could be a factor. I'm not sure what McDaniel's salary is but what if Fangio is asking for more? Has that ever happened?

Disagree, we’re obviously making a push for him. If he doesn’t want it he doesn’t want it. Can’t change an almost 80 year olds mind for a few extra bucks imo. Phl seems like a good gig if he doesn’t want a complete life change so it’s all on him not us.
He is a HEALTHY 64 yrs old.

I'm sure Fangio is keeping his options open and at this stage is evaluating the various teams (defensive talent/admin/ facilities, etc..) to see where he might have the best chance to succeed. The amount of experience he has is a plus and the likelihood he will not be one hunting for a HC position down the road., he's my first choice. But what if he simply doesn't see Miami as a good fit?? There are two other good candidates in the wings that appear to have all of the qualities, pedigree we would want. I would be happy with either Desai or Richard. They are younger guys which just might fit in better with McD's style. The down side is if they perform well they would be included in the next round of HC hires.

I'm sure Fangio is keeping his options open and at this stage is evaluating the various teams (defensive talent/admin/ facilities, etc..) to see where he might have the best chance to succeed. The amount of experience he has is a plus and the likelihood he will not be one hunting for a HC position down the road., he's my first choice. But what if he simply doesn't see Miami as a good fit?? There are two other good candidates in the wings that appear to have all of the qualities, pedigree we would want. I would be happy with either Desai or Richard. They are younger guys which just might fit in better with McD's style. The down side is if they perform well they would be included in the next round of HC hires.
He definitely is, so people can’t lay it all on our front office if he doesn’t sign here. Or claim we F’d it up. He’s going to have options, and take what’s best for him.

Ok we brought our guy in. I'm sure money isn't going to be an issue or scheme.
So the Dolphins have an easy decision to make. However,if they F this up I will lose all confidence I have in this organization.
Why so high on him? Just curious. And will he make that much of a difference with current players on the roster? Can we expect a huge turnaround with him?

I’m thinking things are being put on hold for now, waiting for this Sunday’s games until 2nd interviews,
I’m thinking DeMeco Ryans of the 49ers.
That's who I was thinking, he's going somewhere. Rumor has it Denver has their eye on him...

Back
Top Bottom